No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Mr "I want 50-50" and his manager mrs "no meeting" have been found out.

They don't want meetings, they don't respond to contracts, they don't want to talk

yet claim AJ is ducking.

Only an absolute mental ****** would still believe AJ ducked these fools
    He is already signed to fight. Tell hearn to strap his nuts on

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      AJ: "Give me 50 million ill fight tomorrow"

Wilder's team: "heres 50 million"

AJ's team: "prove it we wanna see funds"

Wilders team shows proof:

AJ and his team afterwards:

oh my goodness

i'm going to give joshua the benefit of the doubt, i think the fight happens next year. hearn will try and get it in the fall, get in one more payday.

if these two don't fight it will be the biggest duck since bowe trashed the belt. FFS 50 million dollars is the biggest guarantee ever in a boxing amthc at HW and nothing has come close! and he ahd an upside / split if the fight sold well!

Comment

AJ: "Give me 50 million Ill fight tomorrow"

AJ: "Give me 50 million, I'll fight tomorrow"

Wilder's team: "here's 50 million"

AJ's team: "prove it, we wanna see the funds"

AJ and his team afterwards: "BT? B fckn T? You know AJ can only fight on Sky in the UK!"

Wilder's team: "Yeah, we know that .... hey everybody lookee here .. Hearn and AJ are ducking the fight!
        Last edited by kafkod; 10-05-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

AJ: "Give me 50 million ill fight tomorrow"

aj is throwing the money away in that pic but it wasnt even his yet

i hope the police were called u got him bro

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            they can just wait till December man, I cant believe ya'll run with everything Hearn says..This is hilarious..I knew it was GARBAGE soon as he said" WE WILL NOT WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER" The guy is upset about this fight and trying his best to interrupt it
            larry you really think wioder vs fury will do great ....get it together man and for 1 month or so you wilder fans have been saying joshua don't want to face wilder.
            Now he has a 20 million plus a percentage on the ppv offer which is what you rabid wilder boys requested.
            Now you have it and your still in denial.
            Wilder if he finally has the guts to sign for Aj will get brutally broken down and koed by AJ.
            It will be hilariaous when it happens and most of you wilder knobjockeys will go on suicide watch.
            Be very careful what you wish for larry

Comment

Not Really!

Outside of the UK I think Eddie and AJ took a bit of a hit credibility and image wise. Yeah they're Massive in the UK and doing GREAT which is awesome but the UK is TINY Compared to the US. It is like 11 States alone just as big if not bigger than the UK...

So being BIG in the UK is "CUTE" that is the Equivalent of Canelo Fanbase in Texas alone!

To stack with a legend like Lennox Lewis, they have to be able to do all that in the US and I would say Eddie is off to a AWFUL START trying to expand in the US Image Wise. You promise big fighters and big fights on DAZN and have YET to deliver. Don King and Bob Arum say what you want about them but they delivered MEGA FIGHTS here in the US they wasn't just all TALK like Eddie is looking right now.

Wilder some how swung this thing around with the Fury fight that honestly, nobody expected to happen at least not this year

Wilder now also have OPTIONS! He no longer just need AJ for a big Payday and that is why Eddie is scrambling trying to rush over a new Offer AFTER he already signed on to fight Fury because even Eddie see that Wilder Asking Price will Skyrocket if the event does well
              Last edited by sicko; 10-05-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                then 2 months later after going silent the big bozo shows up on instagram hanging upside down
                yup i was like really

Originally posted by New England View Post
                oh my goodness

i'm going to give joshua the benefit of the doubt, i think the fight happens next year. hearn will try and get it in the fall, get in one more payday.

if these two don't fight it will be the biggest duck since bowe trashed the belt. FFS 50 million dollars is the biggest guarantee ever in a boxing amthc at HW and nothing has come close! and he ahd an upside / split if the fight sold well!
                its gonna make money.... hearn is just too damn greedy i hope AJ sees that soon he doesnt need hearn

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                AJ: "Give me 50 million, I'll fight tomorrow"

Wilder's team: "here's 50 million"

AJ's team: "prove it, we wanna see the funds"

AJ and his team afterwards: "BT? B fckn T? You know AJ can only fight on Sky in the UK!"

Wilder's team: "Yeah, we know that .... hey everybody lookee here .. Hearn and AJ are ducking the fight!
                how I know you are lying.....

that 50 million was an offer to fight in the USA of course....

what was their reply?

"well take less money and fight in the uk"

cuz AJ has NEVER fought outside of the uk

you can try again doe

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Not Really!

Outside of the UK I think Eddie and AJ took a bit of a hit credibility and image wise. Yeah they're Massive in the UK and doing GREAT which is awesome but the UK is TINY Compared to the US. It is like 11 States alone just as big if not bigger than the UK...

So being BIG in the UK is "CUTE" that is the Equivalent of Canelo Fanbase in Texas alone!

To stack with a legend like Lennox Lewis, they have to be able to do all that in the US and I would say Eddie is off to a AWFUL START trying to expand in the US Image Wise. You promise big fighters and big fights on DAZN and have YET to deliver. Don King and Bob Arum say what you want about them but they delivered MEGA FIGHTS here in the US they wasn't just all TALK like Eddie is looking right now.

Wilder some how swung this thing around with the Fury fight that honestly, nobody expected to happen at least not this year

Wilder now also have OPTIONS! He no longer just need AJ for a big Payday and that is why Eddie is scrambling trying to rush over new over AFTER he already signed on to fight Fury because even Eddie see that Wilder Asking Price will Skyrocket if the event does well
                  i keep telling them its called nationalistic pride... and the UK has alot of it.... hell they even still celebrate and bow down to the old queen/king and that royal family.... what a bunch of suckers

shiiiiiiiiit I bow to NO ONE

Comment

yup i was like really

its gonna make money.... hearn is just too damn greedy i hope AJ sees that soon he doesnt need hearn

how I know you are lying.....

that 50 million was an offer to fight in the USA of course....

what was their reply?

"well take less money and fight in the uk"

cuz AJ has NEVER fought outside of the uk

you can try again doe
                    And when Hearn was finally told where the money was coming from it turned out that part of was coming from Warren and BT, who wanted to screen the fight in the UK instead of Sky.

No wonder Finkel tried so hard to make AJ say he accepted the offer before showing him the money.

Comment

Is anyone really changing their minds on this? All I see is AJ nut-gobblers drooling on their key boards as soon as Eddie said he sent a better offer and wants to meet with Finkel...

Comment

Working...
                      X