Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk vs. Bellew Finalized - November 10 in Manchester Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
    Ppv? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    A well known British fighter who was WBC champion challenging the undisputed cruiserweight champion for all the belts. Of course its PPV. Why don't you ask your mummy to buy it for you.

Comment

Good that it is at cruiserweight...i already thought the bellend would only want the fight if it was to become undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        honestly a tremendous fight with a lot of parody, and i will get da zone to watch it. being serious. bellew is dangerous and a solid fighter. made me a fan when i really didn't want to be. and usyk is a real talent and has an incredible amateur background. his limitations in power iwll make this interesting. also curious to see how he stand up to bellew's power. bellew isn't a monster hitter at HW but he can definitely crack hard enough to keep a former CW honest.

usyk on points, maybe he wears bellew out late. winner will probably fight joshua instead of wilder . eddie eddie eddie!
        Agree with all of this other than the last part. Bellew has always said he'd never get in the ring against a true HW like AJ and Joshua said he'd never fight bellew in an interview last week .

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Bellew, Gassiev, Briedis. Usyk might be the best candidate for Fighter of the year
          He's a lock. All three in the opponents backyards too. Briedis unbeaten WBC champion, Gassiev unbeaten WBA/IBF coming off a great win and to become undisputed and Bellew who's coming off some high profile big event wins.

If he's not FOTY then that's bogus. It's the most impressive single calendar year probably since Martinez in 2010.

Comment

Credit to Bellew for stepping up to fight a guy nobody gives him a chance against (same as Haye before people knew about his injuries).

Comment

Fair play to Bellew for taking this fight.
              Great fight for Usyk as well to start building his name more.

Comment

Damn right

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  Holy ****. How is Bellew gonna make 199 pounds by November 10th? Dude is gonna be drained for sure. I guarantee he's way north of 220.
                  Usyk walks at 225 before training camps but he makes 200 pounds. So Bellew can.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    He's a lock. All three in the opponents backyards too. Briedis unbeaten WBC champion, Gassiev unbeaten WBA/IBF coming off a great win and to become undisputed and Bellew who's coming off some high profile big event wins.

If he's not FOTY then that's bogus. It's the most impressive single calendar year probably since Martinez in 2010.
                    So if Bellew sparks him, is he fighter of the year? Don't write him off yet because he is a very good fighter at the higher weight.

Comment

good fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X