Pair accused in threesome with dog pleads guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    LOL i missed that pic. her face literally says ' jesus i banged a dog'
    I wonder if the dog really ****ed her or she sucked him off.

God I felt dirty typing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Pics of the couple. He seems way too happy.

As far as she goes.. I expected much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        lol. i dunno about that, sluts and cum dumpsters are not really long term relationship type things are they? i like my girls not to give it up so easily, its like going hunting for some premo elk and shooting some smelly disease ridden old ****er in the head on the first day of the hunt, feels good? sure but how about being rewarded stalking your prey for 3 weeks for some delicious prime elk?
        I mean idk that I'm looking for a wife or anything first off. But idk that I believe it all the way when a girl says she doesn't or won't do something. If I really like her then I'd play the game & persuade her eventually into getting into the sh^t I dig, but I'm not really wanting a serious relationship like that anyway so I'm just looking for girls who wanna have fun & yea girls who wanna have fun typical have more sexual partners then average.

But I think I'm still more picky or think I can be charming enough that a girl shouldn't be closing the door on sexual sh^t with me cuz I ain't got time to play games & I assume she don't either usually. I ain't asking no girl to f#ck a dog. I just wanna have a girl swallow my sperms, p#ssy to mouth my dong & lick my balls for the most part. And An@l if she gots a nice booty.

Edit: Damn these mfers censoring an@l now too? Did these mfers just censor a whole lot of new words or did I forget they censored so many words?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Have you seen a dogs dick? I actually think a girl would find it less weird to f#ck a dog then to suck their weird looking lipstick dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Have you seen a dogs dick? I actually think a girl would find it less weird to f#ck a dog then to suck their weird looking lipstick dick.
            Yeah they're ****ing nasty lol.

I have so many questions about this story.

Comment

I dont think its exclusive to just one act bro, judging by the look on his face, all his sexual dreams have come true, she did everything. suck the dog off. put dog food on her vag. got DP'd by her bf and the dog. dog bukkake etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Even his friends were shocked when word got out.

LMFAOOOOO....the look on the lassie looking dog...priceless

Comment

It wasn't a threesome. We both hit it that's all.

Comment

I’ve seen some **** about this so it ain’t that hard to imagine. BUT DAAAAM!!!

Comment

White people
                      Though to be serious though and I don't want to sound racist but whenever I hear "News flash: Girl ****ed a horse" "Couple have sex with a dog" "Girlfriend marroies dog and have sex with him" type of news, their most of the time.......white.

Comment

Working...
                      X