No announcement yet.

GGG scared of Canelo? Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
    Did he really win? he lost 2.5 years of his prime. did you enjoy his win over that 2.5 year period?

In any case, I am sure GGG will take Canelo to court if income can't be made up, but i am sure having the fight and earn more from it is a better alternative then going through court, hence they are trying that option first.
    Its what he wanted and he won.

so yeah he did win.

well, GBP already slapped GGG hand away and told em to stop begging so there thats, lets see if GGG takes canelo to court.

Ill wait.

Comment

GGG has a very dedicated group of haters on here. To them he is always wrong and anything bad is always his fault. They will always hate him no matter what he says or does. GGG and Canelo are both fearless. If they don't rematch it won't be for fear of the other or they would not have already agreed to the rematch.

Comment

Your #3 is completely wrong! If Canelo dosnt get the exact same split as the last fight then there’s a risk he won’t make as much as the last fight! The other part your also wrong is Look Canelo can fight a someone else and pay him way less than ggg and make the same amount he would vs ggg!!! Don’t kid yourself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Its what he wanted and he won.

so yeah he did win.

well, GBP already slapped GGG hand away and told em to stop begging so there thats, lets see if GGG takes canelo to court.

Ill wait.
          Spoken like the good Canelo loving GGG hater that you are. GGG isn't begging. He is demanding fair pay. If GBP won't meet his demands then let Canelo fight Spike and see how much less money they make compared to what they would have made for the rematch. GGG has a net worth of 10 million bucks.He is a very wealthy man with no need to beg. He is rich enough right now to afford to make a stand on getting paid fairly or not fighting.He can make big money fighting Murata or Saunders. He won't starve. He will be fine with or without the Canelo rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
            People have gone crazy thinking that, if GGG was scared of Canelo he wouldn't have signed to fight him in a rematch in the first place. Everything was set to go for May until Canelo got caught.

The same clowns are saying well if he agreed to the terms the first time why not take the same ones again? There is a very simple answer here and surprised how blind some people are... are you ready?

1) GGG did take a financial loss by finding a short-term replacement as otherwise he would be now fighting a much more lucrative fight had the Canelo fight happened in May. Just to break it down (his fight with Canelo in May plus his fight in September would have generated much larger income then his fight in May with a JMW and then Canelo in September)

2) GGG might lose his IBF belt, and if not then he would have spent a lot of time trying to keep by going to hearings/dealing with IBF etc.

3) Even with a 50/50 split Canelo will earn the highest purse of his career as would GGG.

Now don't get me wrong, Canelo is the bigger draw of the two and can generate larger PPV numbers but he won't make nearly as much with anyone else and he is solely responsible for income lost from the original event. People act like GGG and team didn't put any effort and time into promoting the May fight, all of that gone out the window, wasted effort.

Just imagine that you are working on a project and would only get paid upon completion and then the hiring firm blows it all up, they gave you the wrong specs and ask you to do the project again from scratch, would you agree to the same compensation as before? I doubt it.
            Canelo straight up cheat ducked ggg by failing harder the second time. GGG could accept a 30% split his way and Canelo and his stripper boss Oscar would run away screaming he's priced himself out. These guys are scared sh***less. Without some kind of cheating edge Canelo knows he is getting pushed in like Vanes. I'd laugh if Canelo's mum owns up to being a fan like Vanes wife.

Like someone else said, these guys cost ggg money, now they should pay.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Spoken like the good Canelo loving GGG hater that you are. GGG isn't begging. He is demanding fair pay. If GBP won't meet his demands then let Canelo fight Spike and see how much less money they make compared to what they would have made for the rematch. GGG has a net worth of 10 million bucks.He is a very wealthy man with no need to beg. He is rich enough right now to afford to make a stand on getting paid fairly or not fighting.He can make big money fighting Murata or Saunders. He won't starve. He will be fine with or without the Canelo rematch..
              he tried to talk a lil slick so I snapped back lol. You dont see me quoting ggg fans injecting my opinions on them do you? you dont see me coming to rescue another canelo fan who getting into it with a ggg fan do you? thats cause I dont really care like that, ITS YOU FOOLS WHO DO THAT. I just talk my opinions on my own and thats that but alot of these ggg fans get emotional over it.

Now onto what you talking about, Nope GGG is trying to pressure canelo into paying him more by using the uncomfortable position against him. Like bums do on the streets to extort civilians out of a dollar or 2.

GGG and team already had an agreement for the rematch. GGG trying to extort more cool let him try, but we already know what GBP has to say about that and basically they said they aint gonna give GGG shit more than what was already agreed to in the terms for the rematch.

so its GGG who putting the fight in jeopardy not canelo, but its a money play will it work who knows, we shall wait and see.

Its as simple as that.

Comment

Canelo would consider doing time to prevent Golovkin rematch

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Truth. Golovkin lost a lot of money by missing the big fight in May and Canelo needs to compensate because it was his fault.
                  He will also probably lose his IBF title if he fights Canelo rather than his mando. That wouldn't have been an issue if the rematch had happened this month, as planned.

Whether he cheated or just took stupid risks with his diet, Canelo is responsible for the mando problems GGG now has.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    he tried to talk a lil slick so I snapped back lol. You dont see me quoting ggg fans injecting my opinions on them do you? you dont see me coming to rescue another canelo fan who getting into it with a ggg fan do you? thats cause I dont really care like that, ITS YOU FOOLS WHO DO THAT. I just talk my opinions on my own and thats that but alot of these ggg fans get emotional over it.

Now onto what you talking about, Nope GGG is trying to pressure canelo into paying him more by using the uncomfortable position against him. Like bums do on the streets to extort civilians out of a dollar or 2.

GGG and team already had an agreement for the rematch. GGG trying to extort more cool let him try, but we already know what GBP has to say about that and basically they said they aint gonna give GGG shit more than what was already agreed to in the terms for the rematch.

so its GGG who putting the fight in jeopardy not canelo, but its a money play will it work who knows, we shall wait and see.

Its as simple as that.
                    The terms GGG agreed to became null and void after Canelo broke their contract by failing a PED test.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 05-29-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

50-50 is an absurd demand by ggg.

Canelo is the A-side

Should be 60/40 canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X