Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with Jermall Charlo? Why isn't he stepping in to fight GGG on May 5th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    If Charlo says something, its fake. If he doesn't say anything and concentrates on his upcoming opponent, then he's scared.

GGG fans have this weird thing where they only believe an opponent truly wants to fight GGG if he begs GGG for a fight and then only asks for 5%. Anything else and they decide GGG is being ducked.
    Yet all the other guys willing to step in at a months notice...?
    You guys constantly make up pathetic B.S. excuses, what harm is it in saying, "I will take the fight if they offer me it" huh?
    Jermall Charlo talks a lot of shiet, but when the oppertunity opens up suddenly the big mouthed bird shiet hair dyed diva suddenly doesn't want to speak a lot of crap?

Call it like it is and stop being a defender of liars.

The Charlo sisters will stick to talking smack to 5ft5 Tank Davis because they know there will be no serious repercussions of Tank actually being capable of fighting either one.

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
      Yet all the other guys willing to step in at a months notice...?
      You guys constantly make up pathetic B.S. excuses, what harm is it in saying, "I will take the fight if they offer me it" huh?
      Jermall Charlo talks a lot of shiet, but when the oppertunity opens up suddenly the big mouthed bird shiet hair dyed diva suddenly doesn't want to speak a lot of crap?

Call it like it is and stop being a defender of liars.

The Charlo sisters will stick to talking smack to 5ft5 Tank Davis because they know there will be no serious repercussions of Tank actually being capable of fighting either one.
      He has a fight April 21. He is preparing for that fight I would imagine. The other people talking loudly all have noting or had a fight cancelled.

SO, as I said, no matter what Charlo did, people like you would criticize it one way or another.

Comment

He has a fight April 21. He is preparing for that fight I would imagine. The other people talking loudly all have noting or had a fight cancelled.

SO, as I said, no matter what Charlo did, people like you would criticize it one way or another.
        Like I said with the unknown 15-0 guy offering to step in, I said he likely won't get it, but there is no harm in trying!
        This is the biggest opportunity going about right now there are no excuses to not put your name on offer and If GGG doesn't take a good name then everyone has the right to roast him for it.

Comment

Like I said with the unknown 15-0 guy offering to step in, I said he likely won't get it, but there is no harm in trying!
          This is the biggest opportunity going about right now there are no excuses to not put your name on offer and If GGG doesn't take a good name then everyone has the right to roast him for it.
          You are roasting Charlo because he isn't asking to replace Canelo, despite the fight not being cancelled yet and while he prepares for his next fight in 3 weeks. That is utterly stupid.

Had he called GGG out, you'd say it was a fake call out for the very reasons I listed above.

You just want to crap on Charlo for some reason. Ok, carry on.

Comment

You are roasting Charlo because he isn't asking to replace Canelo, despite the fight not being cancelled yet and while he prepares for his next fight in 3 weeks. That is utterly stupid.

Had he called GGG out, you'd say it was a fake call out for the very reasons I listed above.

You just want to crap on Charlo for some reason. Ok, carry on.
            Saunders said he wanted to fight him, I said nothing bad about him
            Andrade said the same thing, I said nothing bad about
            Derymachenko said he wanted it, I said nothing bad
            Spike O'Sullivan said he wanted it, I prayed to god he would never get it
            Chavez Jr same again

We all want good fights, If Max Holloway from the UFC can step in less than a weeks notice I'm sure there could be arrangements made If he was picked to cancel/postpone his fight, this is for four/three belts, beating GGG puts you name on the top 3/2 P4P list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              But he is in full training camp to fight at 160 on April 21st
              You answered your own ? lmao.

Comment

lol@ lil g fanboy/excuse makers

remember when ward called and lil g was about to fight david lemiuex? even tho ward said "that's cool go ahead and fight lemiuex...we can do this in 2016"...the lil g bandwagon said "bu bu buh but lil already had a fight with lemiuex signed"

now these clowns out here tryna bag on a guy that has a fight rescheduled already lolol....desperation and clown antics....but I expect nothing less from this group of mutts

Comment

Man they're constantly moving that date.
                  Well, we need them to move it to May 6th.

Comment

the lil g/AJ excuse making squad is out in full force

after the hearn/AJ debacle and obvious duck they are out in full damage control

Comment

Charlo could compensate Centeno with the money he would make against GGG. They could negotiate a step aside for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X