No announcement yet.

Whats with Married Chicks on the D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one fuck and mofuppin CAT yo?

Is y'all talkin big mofukin cats that g'damn maul y'all to death here or lil mofukin pussy cats that use litter trays?

LeftArm is a nice city, one of the longest cities in the world, like my cut off mofuppin D yo.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Yo Whats with married chicks on the D?

Anyone else come across this? I'm talking about being up in the club and the baddest girls on your D are just out for a good time and then later on you find out they was married on the DL the whole time?

This type of ish happens to me all the time for some reason?

I mean everyone keeps saying men are dogs, pigs, players what have you, but in the big grand picture women are on a different level.

This latest bad chick I got with who I met at the club in Vegas turns out she was married the whole time and she only text me on her lunch breaks at work but never at night time lol.

I didn't even find out until much later on what was going on. She even spent a whole weekend with me up in the hotels like she was all single as can be?

Also on top of that the girls who be sexting me the most trading me nude pics are the married ones, meaning like we hooked up way before they settled down but they still sending me nudes now that they married.

What you think of all this?

I can almost guarantee she married or had kids at a young age.

Most women have to go through an attention whore stage and what happens is the get tied down at a young age only to exhibit this type of behavior later on in life.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            Its just whats the point of getting married if you gonna keep hitting the bars and clubs looking for one night stands?

I mean this is one of the reasons why i stay away from marriage cause all I hear is from all my friends who got married especially young, that they wish they got laid more.
            Marriage is security, a secure home a husband they probably love and a family they love. But their craving for the d leads them to clubs and one night stands with studs like you, and by stud I mean an utter twat

Comment

who cares why just put your dick down her throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
                I can almost guarantee she married or had kids at a young age.

Most women have to go through an attention whore stage and what happens is the get tied down at a young age only to exhibit this type of behavior later on in life.
                GREEN K first of all for actually being mature enough to read and understand the point of the this thread and for actually providing some intelligent response unlike the 12 or so Virgins who think its damn near impossible to score a chick from a club.

you are right she did marry young. she said they got married in college before graduating. im still trying to find out if she has kids but her body be looking mad tight and her stomach looks flat so i dont think she did. but yeah she claims the big reason for her falling out was her ex never grew up he just stayed a kid the whole time?

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  nah man ... clearly you are such a stud that not even a marriage certificate can hold back their desire for you

Righteous is still my favourite womanizer on this site, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                    Marriage is security, a secure home a husband they probably love and a family they love. But their craving for the d leads them to clubs and one night stands with studs like you, and by stud I mean an utter twat
                    Literally lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X