Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best desktop vapouriser in your guys' opinion?

Comment

• Have you guys heard of terp sauce? I just learnt about it this week. It is granules of (nearly 99.9%) pure thc bathing in a terpene "sauce". Because they tried dabbing the thca crystals but found that though it was potent, it felt like something was missing hence they added to it the sauce, as I understand it.

Comment

• Just to be clear this stuff terp sauce is supposedly the new gold standard when it comes to dabs. It is like $100 a gram or something crazy like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          best desktop vapouriser in your guys' opinion?
          The Volcano by Storz and Bickel. There is no comparison on the market.

Go for the Classic option.

If you want a portable vape, opt for the Crafty by SnB. The quality of vapour is unrivalled. It tastes gorgeous and cushions the very fabric of my soul.

Love Ganja. Peace.
          Last edited by Adamjr91; 09-29-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            The Volcano by Storz and Bickel. There is no comparison on the market.

Go for the Classic option.

If you want a portable vape, opt for the Crafty by SnB. The quality of vapour is unrivalled. It tastes gorgeous and cushions the very fabric of my soul.

Love Ganja. Peace.
            Why not the Digital version?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Why not the Digital version?
              I have read it is a little more temperamental than its classic counterpart.

I've had my classic since March 2017 and it runs like a dream

Comment

• got the arizer extreme Q vapouriser , very happy with it

Comment

• Stuck rollling Js, I need to get a portable vape again because it pays for itself in the amount of bud you save and the temp settings for taste are awesome. Bubblegum kush, and the resi drips like honey mmmmmm

Comment

• Comment

• Why the fook has my thread been unstickied for?????????

Comment

Working...
                      X