Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Got The Best Roster? DAZN vs ESPN vs PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All rosters are stacked but I would give PBC the upper hand when it comes to the ability to view their fights. You can watch them anywhere via the Showtime app but PBC is still available to watch via network TV (Fox) and premium cable (Showtime) that is available to any home or business through a cable or satellite subscription. You can go to any bar or sports bar to catch any PBC fight. ESPN comes in second because they show some of their fights that are on regular ESPN that is available the same way Showtime and Fox is. Now DAZN and ESPN+ is great, but more than likely you have to watch it at home or via a mobile device. They're aren't available everywhere. You can't just go to any sports bar and catch a fight thats on DAZN or ESPN+ because they wont be carrying it. I have yet to find any place that streams ESPN+ or DAZN.

Comment

I say overall the PBC with DAZN running a close second. Then followed by ESPN.

Comment

Don't care. Just make the fights happen and I'm good. I'm not in the business of rooting for promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          DAZN: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, Anthony Joshua, Oleksandr Usyk, Daniel Jacobs, Amir Khan, Demetrius Andrade, Artur Beterbiev, Callum Smith, Ryan Burnett, Dillian Whyte, Jaime Munguia, David Lemieux, Alberto Machado, Joseph "Jo Jo" Diaz Jr, Diego De La Hoya, Jessie Vargas, Maurice Hooker, Tevin Farmer, Ryan Garcia, Vergil Ortiz

ESPN: Vasyl Lomachenko, Terence Crawford, Gilberto Ramirez, Oscar Valdez, Billy Joe Saunders, Isaac Dogboe, Ryota Murata, Jose Ramirez, Oleksandr Gvozdyk, Jesse Hart, Jose Pedraza, Alex Saucedo, Jose Benavidez Jr, Daniel Dubois, Mike Alvarado, Teofimo Lopez, Shakur Stevenson, Michael Conlan

PBC: Manny Pacquiao, Deontay Wilder, Keith Thurman, Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia, Leo Santa Cruz, Shawn Porter, Gary Russell Jr, Adrien Broner, Gervonta "Tank" Davis, Danny Garcia, Jermall Charlo, Jermell Charlo, Adonis Stevenson, David Benavidez, Jarrett Hurd, Erislandy Lara, Brian Castano

And feel free to mention anyone who's name or potential matters that I forgot or left out that influences your decision.
          ESPN has the best roster of boxers, but that doesn't mean they're the most popular. PBC has the biggest, most popular group of boxers and with the Alvarez signing, DAZN has a decent blend of both.

Comment

Dazn have aj and canelo the two biggest names in boxing. A tier below that is Amir khan.

PBC now have manny who is still a draw but a badly faded one. No one beyond that.

Espn have two of the best fighters but neither is a top level draw.

PBC essentially controls welterweight but they don't fight. Espn has a collection of good fighters and Dazn has three of the top pfp names.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I bet DAZN pick up Bivol. Not sure what the Nov 17th fights are for matchroom usa.
              He's been a guy who's been rumored for awhile so wouldn't shock me. Sh^t I think he was one of the rumored first guys. Just watched a video where Hearn mentioned Bivol being a guy they'd like to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                Frank warren doesnt have much to be honest
                He has a decent little roster, and puts on pretty good shows with them imo.

Comment

This thread actually pisses me off. Boxing is spread about across these three platforms so it begs the question, HOW FUCKING HARD WILL IT BE TO MAKE THESE FIGHTS HAPPEN BETWEEN PLATFORMS???

Comment

With the kind of good deals DAZN is offering DAZN does or soon will have.

Comment

PBC, DAZN is so close

Comment

Working...
                      X