No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    It amazes me I'm 1/8 Indian and have never tried to tell anyone that. Maybe it's time I play the race card.
    Not playing the race card. But that’s a lot. Most people that claim native are like her 1/500th Indian. Better get dem benefits

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

What a disgrace she is. Haha

Comment

• Elizabeth Warren wins the Rachel Dolezal award.

Comment

• this might be her howard dean scream moment.

the fact that she literally took a dna test to prove her "cherokee" ancestry means she fell for trump's trap. instead of talking about her policies and trump, the political cycle will be talking about her results which show she's basically 99.99% white. the mainstream press mite not be so brutally honest when it comes to analyzing her results, but twitter, social media, the right, AND her democratic rivals wont be so kind to her.

i think she's ruined politically because of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Where’s your dna test you fraud
            I’m half. 50%. Grand traverse band of Ottawa Indians. Northwest Michigan. I’d show you my card but you’re a snitch so yeah...not going to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Just post the link and I will read it.

You can't explain a thing because you can't even realized that you post is cleared up.
              I'll keep it 100 with you. I don't care about her connection to Native Americans. If that helps her sleep at night then good for her. But deliberately gaming a system in your favor by lying about your race is a no go for me.

Comment

• Who on earth told Warren that this was a good idea? She's made a complete fool out of herself!

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory.
                  https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/polit...tas/index.html

"Despite being white" Why did the liberal say that?
                  Look at post 128 in this thread to clear up any confusion you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                    Yo, peanut head. Even your own link said she listed herself as a minority. How could they not take that in consideration when applying for a job. I told you you too dumb for this ****. Your reading comprehension isn't even grade school level.
                    No. You are the thick one. They did many interviews and look at documents. They haven't found any indicating she was hired because of her being Native American.

You out here assuming so let me ask you again to prove something that you haven't done. Prove she got hired because of her Native American claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                      You need to learn how to read. After you take his foot out of your vagina.
                      Nah man. Apologize or edit your post because you can't find anything to support it.

Comment

Working...
                      X