Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bet Vargas would gladly fight them for 20 million and he is just as good as Broner. When Broner prices himself out he doesn't mess around. He prices himself way way out.

Comment

Broner went to the same Business school as Wilder.

Comment

We all want 100 mil to fight manny or floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Good to hear because I don't want to see him against any of them.

Give Pac to Spence.
          ITs time for Spence to face the champions of his division... not an old past prime ATG. Dont u think? Same goes for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            ITs time for Spence to face the champions of his division... not an old past prime ATG. Dont u think? Same goes for Crawford.
            It's not happen. So I will take a fight with Pac for the time being.

Comment

This guy lmao wtf

Comment

instead, he'll lose to Linares for $750,000

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Even 10% of that would be a lot, but that's the most he should be guaranteed. $10 mill, and even that would be a sht ton of money that he should take and run with it, because he's not worth that much at all.
                  Broners market value right now isn't at that level, it's been falling with every defeat.

Broners doesn't have the physicality to compete at the top level at anything above 140 and even that's a push, he'd be much better at 135 imo.

The Problem's problem is he no longer has the discipline to get his weight down to where it should be for a guy his height and build.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I'll bet Vargas would gladly fight them for 20 million and he is just as good as Broner. When Broner prices himself out he doesn't mess around. He prices himself way way out.
                    vargas would fight both for way less! lol. if i was a pro boxer, i would fight them for $5 mil!! the point is, you get a chance to share the ring with some of the best. i have no idea why these boxers would not wanna do this? its not like broner is still undefeated and is trying to protect his "0".. broner should be accepting any type of offers for floyd/pac.

broner is the type to go and apply for a job but then turn it down when they call to offer him a position only to end up accepting an offer for way less later on down the road.

Comment

Yall don't know trynna keep a man down and all... it only takes a few suckers at the bowling alley, and a few absent minded old ladies and AB gettin' paid... you better believe.

AB could get more than that... hes trying to be charitable.

And then I woke up and screamed!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X