Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Sperm, your not fooling me and getting me all hyped up about ADuck vs Wilder, maybe your idiot fan girls, but not me dude

Comment

They all go down...

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      So which heavyweight in the division can take a flush overhand right from Wilder, similar to the one Cunningham landed on Fury and not go down and likely to sleep?
      They all fall down if caught by Cunningham, Wilder, Chisora Whyte etc with that kind of shot. It is just a pity Fury cannot knock people down with one punch and if he could Wilder would not be taking the fight. Wilder just like any heavy can be knocked down and if he gets hit a few times early on he might become gun shy; In fact Wilder's speed of movement and stamina due to his light frame are his best assets in this fight. Also he appears very strong and that might surprise Fury if he tries to wrestle him and wear him down.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        The talks right now are no different than the talks before. Hearn just needs to stay in the headlines. Nothing has changed.
        Absolute 100% true.

If Oxygen cost us by the pound,
        Oh! How carefully we would make a sound...

But talk is free and talk is cheap
        So why not, go ahead and make a peep?

There are plenty of guys coming up for the next king of the hill. As long as people are willing to make the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
          Every time I'm feeling too positive about the world all I need to do to remind me that the world is a dangerous sick place is come here.

Actual boxing knowledge Zero.
          Respect for all fighters pursuing a dangerous sport. Zero.
          Willingness to see poisonous venom. Infinite.

What is it about this site that has attracted so many sad twisted trolls? I thought most of them spent their time on the dark web watching kiddy **** and threatening Hillary. Apparently not. But why a boxing site? Because it was there?
          Well petegrif...
          Now that youve triggered me and hurted my feewings beyond belief I hope you are happy (sniffle sniffle). My therapist had me finally dealing with issues by having me call Tyson Fury a bald Pufta and Wilder an Alabama inbreed. But now... You insulted me so much I don't know if I can get up the confidance to insult another fighter... thanks you....you.... you....

I bet your one of those guys who would go into the tranny bathroom just to piss on a tranny's leg and then tell them that it is raining!!!

Comment

It's going to be Whyte vs Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
              AJOKE vs Dildo Whyte April 13, stop throwing smoke screens Eddie Sperm
              *****sucking is going to cry when the donkey gets Smashed by AJ.

Comment

AJOKE vs Dildo Whyte April 13, stop throwing smoke screens Eddie Sperm
                pen1ssucking is going to cry when the donkey gets Smashed by AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KOs), reveals that his boxer is only interested in facing WBC heavyweight Deontay Wilder on April 13 of next year. Wilder is back in the ring on December 1, when he defends his title against undefeated Tyson Fury at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Of course he does, he knows he has no chance against the kingpin Fury.

Give me second best because I know that's my ceiling- AJ

Comment

All those titles Eddie Sperm bought AJoke, I wonder why he’s not putting a bid in for that green belt??????????
                    Wilder today: “fight won’t happen”

Joshua today: “I only want to fight Wilder.”

Americans: Joshua is ducking.

Wilder talks straight from the Donald Trump book of sound bytes. No matter if it is an outright lie, just say it and a certain number will believe.

****ing yanks, will believe anything if you repeat it enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                      Eddie Sperm, your not fooling me and getting me all hyped up about ADuck vs Wilder, maybe your idiot fan girls, but not me dude
                      So we got Joshua pleading for the fight to happen, and Wilder strutting around spouting about how it won’t happen.

Let’s face it dude, only one guy wants it. Your guy knows he’s beaten, and is squawking like a ***** every day about how the fight can’t happen, while AJ has signed a deal, put it under his nose, booked a stadium, tries to talk and negotiate, while Wilder shouts bull**** to newspapers.

It’s not surprising that Americans are not very discerning though, look at the moron you voted as your leader.

You are a nation of laughing stock

Comment

Working...
                      X