No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    I was giving the explanation of what was said... and compared to those two pedos trump has more "star power" if you wanna describe it that way...

either way you know exactly what im talking about stop playing dumb already

An ex-Secret Service agent is claiming that former Vice President Joe Biden engaged in “Weinstein-level” sexual assault and that he would walk around the VP residence late at night completely naked.
    According to Big League Politics’ Cassandra Fairbanks, a Secret Service agent who spoke on condition of anonymity revealed that Biden “would mess with every single woman or teen,” and that a Christmas get-together at the VP’s house had to be canceled “because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”
    He also said that the Service often had to protect female agents from him and that Biden was prone to parading around the VP residence late at night with no clothes on.
    “I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff,” said the agent.
    During one alleged incident in 2009, Biden cupped the breast of a Secret Service agent’s girlfriend during a photo, prompting the agent to shove Biden and almost hit him. The agent was subsequently suspended for a week, according to the source.
    Men would often stand in front of female agents and Navy women or create false pretenses to have them leave the room just to get them away from Biden, according to the agent.
    Best-selling author Ronald Kessler previously claimed in his book that Biden was fond of swimming naked and that female Secret Service agents found that “offensive”.
    In a February 2015 article entitled What are we going to do about Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?, the Washington Post’s Alexandra Petri highlighted a number of incidents where Biden made women feel uncomfortable by getting close and touching them.
    There are innumerable videos online that show Biden touching children and whispering into their ears. A thread tweeted by Richard Armande Mills on Monday highlights an alarming number of these incidents.

Richard Armande Mills (RAM) ramRANTS
    Replying to ramRANTS
    In this clip, former Vice President Biden uses a candid moment to fondle the chest area of a little girl -- in front of her entire family. Her visible discomfort is extremely obvious.
    5:35 AM - Nov 13, 2017
    240 240 Replies 2,294 2,294 Retweets 2,469 2,469 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Replying to ramRANTS
    If that wasn't disturbing enough, in this clip, Biden not only touches a young woman but smells her hair, kisses her, whispering something into her ear, only to tell her "see you back home, I hope" after visibly creeping out her and who I assume is her mother.
    5:46 AM - Nov 13, 2017
    190 190 Replies 2,293 2,293 Retweets 2,362 2,362 likes

Replying to ramRANTS
    As former VP, Biden had a habit of smelling the hair of women and (particularly) little girls. In this clip, he fixes the hair of a little girl, conveniently placing his hands near her chest area. Her and the other young girl beside her clearly seem uncomfortable by it all.
    5:55 AM - Nov 13, 2017
    331 331 Replies 2,426 2,426 Retweets 2,370 2,370 likes

Replying to ramRANTS
    In this clip, Biden swears-in (R) Senator Jim Risch. During photographs, Biden touches Risch's daughter, specifically asking to take a photo alone with her. You can hear Risch say "Dad's going to stand pretty close." (I wonder why?) Biden even jokes and says, "If I was young..."
    6:28 AM - Nov 13, 2017
    168 168 Replies 1,675 1,675 Retweets 1,740 1,740 likes

Replying to ramRANTS
    In this clip at another swearing-in ceremony, former VP Biden starts strangely sniffing the hair of a very young girl (he just met) repeatedly, also kissing on her. This man clearly has no boundaries.
    6:38 AM - Nov 13, 2017
    109 109 Replies 1,604 1,604 Retweets 1,635 1,635 likes

Replying to ramRANTS
    Biden alm

Not a lot of difference?

Comment

thats right i dont think it was.....

im not soft like you
      Good thing for him that superfan ran off as opposed to accepting my challenge to bet on his team.

Sure enough, the FBI found nothing to corroborate Dr Ford's story.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You beefed with a fake Espinoza on twitter and bragged about it in an online forum.

That isn't tough javi.
        and ya know it was a joke.... as if i take anything online serious

other than that....

you are still a soft pop tart

sweet in the middle

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          she did testify all day didn't she... Its ok if you don't understand what constitutes evidence.
          Her testimony constitutes evidence? Why did she still not go to the police? Why is it that more and more of her BS is being exposed and contradicted?

I can go and say anything about anybody. That means it's true?

You're either stubborn or mentally deficient.

Comment

and ya know it was a joke.... as if i take anything online serious

other than that....

you are still a soft pop tart

sweet in the middle
            No it wasn't a joke. Then you bragged about it. That is how you will always be seen-idiot internet tough guy that made a fool of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Her testimony constitutes evidence? Why did she still not go to the police? Why is it that more and more of her BS is being exposed and contradicted?

You're holding up quite well, especially considering your opponent is a lawyer.

Comment

why would Ford go to the police when the issue here isn't if the act was criminal but if it was bad enough that it disqualifies Kavanuagh from sitting on the Supreme Court?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  No it wasn't a joke. Then you bragged about it. That is how you will always be seen-idiot internet tough guy that made a fool of himself.
                  i dont act tough online....

did I make threats to you or anything of that matter?

of course not so cut the bs

you are soft cuz you care about someone making fun of someone that doesnt even know you exist

Comment

The guy's a troll. More than likely one of the many alts of some of the crazies here.

Once upon a time, trolling on the internet was amusing.

Comment

i dont act tough online....

did I make threats to you or anything of that matter?

of course not so cut the bs

you are soft cuz you care about someone making fun of someone that doesnt even know you exist
                      I simply posted he mocked her and you over reacted, same as you did with the fake Espinoza account. I thought you'd have matured since then. I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X