Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Aims For Mikey Garcia - For All Titles - in 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
    As long as nobody says I'll only fight on "this" network, we got a fight. I just dont think Arum will agree if its on Showtime. Hopefully im wrong and whichever network pays more, gets the fight.
    Wait I thought Mickey is a free agent why will he limight himself to showtime. He does not have a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      ^This

Lomafako and Top Stank don't want Mikey upsetting the gravy train. Maybe Lomafako will find another 22lb'er or 26lb'er to drag up and fight...
      ^ This - Typical phagotry

Guy moved to Mikey’s weight class and Mikey ran up to chase Spence, and Loma is the one who is ducking?!!! wtf is wrong with these “boxing fans”

Comment

Good to hear that from lomo....it puts pressure on Bob to make the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          Don't twist Loma's words, he said it would be a difficult fight because of the size difference, but he never said he thought he was going to lose,I don't want to start a debate on who's ducking you,
          i will tell you this instead;
          you being a fan of Mikey and myself being a fan of Loma,they owe it to us and all the other fans to make this happen now,
          this is a fight to unify the belts,
          Mikey can move up after the Loma fight,Spence ain't going nowhere
          There's no sense in talking to them with an attitude like that. The guy wished death on Lomachenko not a long time ago before Rigondeaux fight, ffs, I mean, blue lips, rigamortis, worms eating flesh, funeral, heart not beating literal death, not a metaphor of getting beat in the fight. I just don't think I would invest so much emotions to hate any fighter ever like that, ha ha.
          Last edited by g27region; 09-28-2018, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Would be amazing if this happens for all 4 belts early next year
            Yer but Mikey shook of the Loma name.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Apparently you didnt get the memo as to why he has been idle lately. He is coming back from an injury and surgery and the concerns with that. You could have spared yourself all the psycho analysis by knowing this.
              What the **** is your deal? The man point blank said he's never had a harder time getting his head back in the game after "living the life" fishing, hunting, vacationing, horseback riding the lot...

No psycho analysis required.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                What the **** is your deal? The man point blank said he's never had a harder time getting his head back in the game after "living the life" fishing, hunting, vacationing, horseback riding the lot...

No psycho analysis required.
                That's called being in a frame of mind at the time of the interview and his injury precipitated that. He has already been in training now for some time and will be fighting in December so you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

sadly mikey doesn't have u in mind smh

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    That's called being in a frame of mind at the time of the interview and his injury precipitated that. He has already been in training now for some time and will be fighting in December so you have nothing to worry about.
                    meh, and in the same interview he mentions that he've got left 5-7 years. Banderivetsis being a little worry&concerne)

Comment

Working...
                    X