Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Glen Tapia Gave Miguel Cotto The Black Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto doesnt stand a chance he'll quit before the queerican anthem is even finished.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MARTINEZ! View Post
      Cotto doesnt stand a chance he'll quit before the queerican anthem is even finished.
      Mexican hater lets bet!!!! ... I was donated some points I would like to use

Cotto by Decision.... I can even see a KO

(Cotto's little brother almost Koed Canelita, remember?)

#MayTheBestManWin

Comment

Tapia is a JMW contender. Not a MW contender,

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
          Tapia is a JMW contender. Not a MW contender,
          We had an article here a few weeks ago, where Tapia said he couldn't make 154 anymore, killed himself to make it for his last fight and was moving up to 160 from this point forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Lulz where are all the clowns claiming it was Denis Lebedev
            Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            People who thought for a second that a small ass JMW like cotto would be sparring a good cruiserweight contender are not very bright.
            One shot and Cotto would be 4 rows back in the spectators section, lol

Speaking of Lebedev, what a card for a Wednesday huh? If you happen to of missed it, maybe you can re-watch it via torrent or some other online source.

Comment

Tapia better learn something from cotto he has been getting losses back to back from guys he should be beating but roach is never at his corner for the big fights just like he wasn't for ruslan this is probably the most time tapia has been with roach lol

Comment

Tapia? The guy how got annihilated by Kirkland who himself got destroyed by Canelo? hmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by hanzgruber View Post
                  what's the name of the girl in your sig again? Shame she already hit her peak lol
                  boxxy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
                    One shot and Cotto would be 4 rows back in the spectators section, lol

Speaking of Lebedev, what a card for a Wednesday huh? If you happen to of missed it, maybe you can re-watch it via torrent or some other online source.
                    Ya it was quality but the Kalenga fight was one the best this year. Better than Matthysse vs Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      In his sig, during that time she was hot. But from the last pic I saw of her(a year or two ago) she fell off hard.
                      FYI she was about 16-18 in my sig and probably 21ish now.....

Comment

Working...
                      X