No announcement yet.

I can't imagine the extend of Floyd's cowardice ducking PAC like that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
    He's scared of Pac, but he goes and fights Mosley??? Shut the hell up....
    The key word would be Forced.

Comment

Floyd has a team of people that do nothing but look for ways to get out of tough fights. Pacquiao hows a team of people that look for tough fights ...hence manny is always the smaller guy fighting top guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
        Manny is falling into that tried and tested Floyd trap - ie avoids the best fighters by retiring or whatever until they lose, then cherry picks a lesser fighter. He hoped Cotto would ruin Pac and then got scared hence the drugs ****. Now again he is hoping that Pac gets a beating or loses. I'm worried that Pac is taking too many hard fights.

If it ever happens I really want Pac to face Mayweather looking like a prime Duran, scare the **** out of him. I really think Pac will want to kill Mayweather
        prime floyd>>>prime duran all day...fail

Comment

Floyd is weak mentally and i suspect physically. It's genetic.

Comment

Yes Floyd is afraid which explains why he will come out of retirement to face P4P #3, #2, and the so called #1, assuming he gets over his fear of needles and the word random.

Comment

lmao, where's the punchline?

Comment

Arum was fuming mad and at the end of the difficult negotiations had told it like it was, "Mayweather is a coward." Schaefer and DLH tried to convince Floyd Jr to go for it. He declined, pulling off ridiculous unprecedented rules in boxing. If you're interested in fighting Pac you'd cut the crap out and adhere to existing rules just like you did in the past.

Comment

Working...
                X