No announcement yet.

How to satisfy women with a mediocre cawk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    B.utler thinks sucking dick will make his dick bigger.
    this is true. he is definitely working on svcking tools, and he isn't seeing any results yet.

Comment

Seduce her with more liquor and ask yourself ''Am i in this for her or for me ?''.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        Hey lads. Your boy wolfie here. If you're not as fortunate as having a 10 inch pecker, there are some tips to satisfy women with an average snake. I'm here to help you make your woman more satisfied.

First of all, when a woman tells you deeper and you ran out of sausage, there is a simple position that will keep her happy. Put her in a missionary position at the edge of the bed and put her legs up and penetrate. Your 6 inches will make her feel 9 with this position. She'll be calling you Tyrone in no time.

Let's talk about the 3 pump chumps. No women likes a dude that comes fast. A little tip, if you feel like your about to come, start thinking about a family member. Some guys think about their mom but depending on if your mom is attractive or not, I'd stick with a 2nd cousin that's a 6 at the most.

Another tip that a lot of people don't know is shave all of your pubes, including the balls. It's been scientifically proven that shaving all of your pubic hair adds an extra inch to the pecker. Hope my advice is helpful. Please tag users who can use the advice. Good luck lads.
        Wtf since when was 6” something to be ashamed of?

I felt like Mandingo the first time I measured myself slightly past 6.

Comment

Screw you. I'm here with my 4 incher and you're just trolling.

=>[

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Put a pillow under her a$$ that adds 5 inches
            Put Hakeem, Rakeem or Raheem in the room and that adds an additonal 9 inches

Comment

Working...
            X