Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shakes Head: That Video is Old, No Rematch Talk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shakes Head: That Video is Old, No Rematch Talk!

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather is shaking his head at the recent headlines that circulated all over the world on Sunday. Several social media portals posted an old video of Mayweather, where the boxer was speaking on camera about taking a trip to Saudi Arabia to discuss a rematch with Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He really must be terrified of Manny. Don’t blame him.

Comment

Good! I wasn't interested in watching a fight between 2 fighters with a combined age of 84 years old.

Pac should just fight Spence next or Crawford.

Comment

Thank u Floyd for staying retired. U earned it enjoy it, champ

Comment

Thanks for clearing up floyd, you're just a waste of tim for pac, pac should fight the winner of Spence-porter,.

Comment

Pac is Floyd's nightmare.

Comment

ppl are sad if they wanna see a 42 year old man come out of retirement. I’d rather see great champions retire on top regardless of whether i like them or not, because they were highly regarded for a reason.

Comment

Dude is old af

Comment

Thank God. Great news

Comment

All the Floyd dk riders are hoping he stays retired cause they know he comes back out to fight he's about to be 50-1 fkng with pac now. So keep your balls tucked in Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X