Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo exhibits worst characteristic of human nature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAZN screwed themselves over by telling GGG he’d get a third fight, when Canelo never agreed to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      DAZN screwed themselves over by telling GGG he’d get a third fight, when Canelo never agreed to anything.

yep

and offering Hypekin $100m wasn't too smart either

I don't think Canelo will ever fight G again, so DAZN will never recoup that money

punters used to say that Haymon was burning money, DAZN took it to a new level

Comment

I love Canelo as a boxer...love his style!
        As a person.... as well as being spiteful, don’t forget he is a spoilt stubborn bytch.

Only wanted to fight Golovkin at 155 because he wasn’t ready for 160. Nek minute he fights Chavez Jr at 168 and wants Kovalev at 175.

"At this moment, my body isn't ready for 160 pounds. Maybe 1 or 2 more years I'll be ready for 160, I don't know“

The WBC has mandated that immediately after the fight, the winner will have 15 days to agree to face Golovkin next or they will be stripped of the title. Judging from Canelo's comments, it doesn't sound like he's too concerned about losing the middleweight title should he come out victorious.

Then he makes a big song and dance about the wbc cartel and throws their trinket in the bin. Now they treat him like a god.... the whole situation was pathetic.

http://fighthype.com/news/article22235.html

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Canelo had to dig really really deep in 24 rounds to edge out a MD on the scorecards in Vegas. Think about that.

He doesn't want to go through that again, the 2 fights with GGG were damaging enough. He would rather fight someone else than have to give it his absolute all again to edge out a win or maybe even lose if he slips up this time.
          This right here....the 2nd ggg fight was by far the toughest of his career. Spite has nothing to do with it, that’s just an excuse put out there by fan boys. He’ll try to wait ggg out a bit longer to fight him if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            This right here....the 2nd ggg fight was by far the toughest of his career. Spite has nothing to do with it, that’s just an excuse put out there by fan boys. He’ll try to wait ggg out a bit longer to fight him if at all.
            Yeah it's becoming increasingly obvious that he's afraid of Golovkin. He had to psych himself up to get in the ring the second time. I don't buy the 'He's a fighter so he's not scared.'
            He's afraid of leaving a piece of himself on the ring that he will never get back if he fights Govkin again. Win or lose.

Comment

Working...
            X