No announcement yet.

Why cant I find video trading block

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant I find video trading block

I've been using video trading block for years but now I cant find it or says i dont have permission to view. Could someone shed some light on this please.

Wow, you're right. I can't find it

Comment

Only a select few of us have access.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleb5991 View Post
        I've been using video trading block for years but now I cant find it or says i dont have permission to view. Could someone shed some light on this please.
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Only a select few of us have access.
        Yeah I heard it's a pedo trap now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          Yeah I heard it's a pedo trap now.
          God damn it, how did you and your friends find out so quickly? Never going to catch you now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            God damn it, how did you and your friends find out so quickly? Never going to catch you now.
            Lol nice try ...I got you pretty good there ole buddy...if I do say so myself lol

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=823303

Comment

Haven't used it in years. The guy that uploaded the fights would use a file hosting service that you needed to pay for otherwise the speeds were crap. I use YouTube and if YouTube doesn't have it, I move on with my life.

Comment

DJ Ice is the only uploader and he uses premium file hosts to make money. He's a prick as well.

I was uploading fights for a while but got fed up of lazy leeches not even bothering to say thanks.

You can find most fights on dailymotion or rutracker.

You're welcome.

"edit" looks like it's gone, I guess CBS didn't want the copyright hassle. RIP
                  Last edited by denium; 08-05-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I appreciated the uploaders. I will still make some uploads of boxing videos and eBooks I had promised to get for some of the members, but have not lived up to my promise thus far.

Comment

Working...
                    X