No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury would NEVER step in the ring with Adam Kownacki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    They said that about Wlad, They said that about Wilder, they said that about Schwarz
    lol.............

Comment

I’d love to see this fight. Logic tells you that Fury’s quicker hands and feet would be too much but Kownacki has a Margarito-like style that can overcome a lot of deficiencies.

Comment

Kownacki knows why he rejected Joshua fight. he is just not that good. He had big brawls with Martin and now Arreola.

He is fair contender with very solid resume, but nothing more. I don`t think Kownacki is world champion class.

Comment

Cmon, Kownacki isn’t beating Fury. The man couldn’t put away a retirement eligible Areola. Kownacki is a very hittable head and Fury will be dancing circles around him.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Kownacki knows why he rejected Joshua fight. he is just not that good. He had big brawls with Martin and now Arreola.

He is fair contender with very solid resume, but nothing more. I don`t think Kownacki is world champion class.
            That isn’t a real reason for a prize fighter to reject a lucrative title shot. VADA might be a legit reason but he did not reject it because he thought Joshua was too good. That is just silly talk.

Comment

I am a big fan of Adam, but Fury would win rather easily. It is an exaggeration though that Fury would win all 12 rounds. No way.
              As per Arreola - he fought very well agains Kownacki, with steel chin, lots of heart and good cardio.

Comment

Tyson Fury would beat him over 12 rounds.

'I think the Chisora that Tyson Fury beat in their rematch, was a better fighter than Kownacki' I would actually like to see Chisora face Kownacki, that fight could pretty much put Chisora in championship contention.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Tyson Fury would beat him over 12 rounds.

'I think the Chisora that Tyson Fury beat in their rematch, was a better fighter than Kownacki' I would actually like to see Chisora face Kownacki, that fight could pretty much put Chisora in championship contention.
                  Chisora vs. Kownacki is a great match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Chisora vs. Kownacki is a great match-up.
                    Yes it is a better match up for Chisora, in comparison to Joseph Parker 'Plus I think it would just turn out to be a way better fight due to both of their styles'.

It is also a more winnable fight for Chisora.

Comment

People can't see beyond Tyson's heritage and physique. To some he'll be a lanky, awkward gypsy and if he slips a thousand punches, he was just lucky none landed. The fact of the matter is that his skills are criminally underrated and he never gets the credit he deserves

Comment

Working...
                      X