Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is bigger than Pacquiao, Why didn't he take the Pac fight when offered?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said Loma is greater than Pac. Got to tag them.

Comment

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
      Pac would literally destroy Loma in under 8 rounds. Easy work for PAC.
      Yeah, Loma can handle lighter weight power. If Pac lands his patented straight left on Loma. It's lights out.

Not even joking. This is a mismatch and Loma knows it.

It's funny he keeps on saying he won't gain anything for beating an old legend. What he's really trying to say is. I can't really beat that old legend lol

Comment

Loma needs to fight Inoue The Monster.... check the avi.

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
          this comment makes the most sense. there's alot of delusional people getting very confused here. or possibly trolls.
          I think if there was a fighter who had beaten May, Pac, Canelo, GGG in their prime, we'd still have been seeing a bunch of haters here listing names who he ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Yeah all he could have said I refuse to fight my idol, but he had to say an old man lol.
            What a BS. His biggest idol is Tyson, and the second one is RJJ. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              When Manny says he can still make 135
              Manny saying that he still can make 135 was just a self-advertising. Loma was only proposed to fight Manny at 140 and this was turned down by his trainer. No proposals for 135 were done.

Comment

Loma knows he won’t get no credit for beating a past prime ATG in Pacquiao!

Now honestly with Pacman last performance and amazing win, I think he would get credit for beating Pacman now!

IMO, Pacman would stop him if they fight and wouldn’t surprise be if Antaloy Lomachenko knows it as well!

Comment

Its weird because he'd definitely beat him and would put his name on the map in a much bigger way if he did it.

Very puzzling but at the same time maybe he's just such a big fan he has too much respect then to challenge manny out of his prime. I still want this Mikey Garcia fight to happen but it seems like Mikey is trying to take on all the welterweights he can.

Loma gonna have to keep moving up if he wants to be a mainstream star and chase these guys into a corner where they have no other option then to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
                    Loma at 144.5 lb. at the 30 day weigh-in:

Mikey and Loma at walking around weight:

Mikey and Broner at 140 lb. weigh-in:

Broner and Pacquiao at 147 lb. weigh-in:

Loma got dropped at his first fight at 135 by Linares, so he'd have gotten stopped by Pacquiao back then. Even now, Pacquiao would beat him at 140, and stop him at 147.
                    Mikey Garcia is huge he said he walks around at 176 pounds at five foot six. No wonder Spence couldn't stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                      Loma needs to fight Inoue The Monster.... check the avi.
                      Wtf inoue is a 118 pounder, loma fights at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X