Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets keep it REAL for once. Oscar was ROBBED vs Mayweather (unbiased)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    I like Fury's skill and charisma but I know damn well he plays casuals for fools no bother and he deserves to be taken down a peg or two sometime. I watched Mayweather to see him beaten. I do the same with Wilder, AJ, Nelo and GGG now cos I know someone will eventually steal their thunder and shut their mouths.
    Perfect.... exactly... green k sent homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      What makes a fight fan wake up and log in thinking ''NSB needs threads about fights involving May that happened way back when.''

Did I answer my own question ?

Daddy was a bitter old man.
      So either Sr. should’ve been biased or told the truth? Floyd’s also a diva. If there’s ever a split, his face on camera cries that it’s impossible. That also forms of delusion, insecurity, and ego. That’s a reason why he ducked Lara and Thurman to chose Berto. The matchmaking is based on style and the judges.

The Floyd Oscar fight was close. Everyone knows this. Swing rounds exist...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Perfect.... exactly... green k sent homie.
        Same to you my man not many who reject buying into boxing politics feuds around here. Tis a rare trait to be appreciated when encountered. The only bias I'll ever have is an admitted one towards my own countrymen from Ireland. That's about it, thankfully Irish mostly fight with lots of heart so they don't make me ashamed of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
          So either Sr. should’ve been biased or told the truth? Floyd’s also a diva. If there’s ever a split, his face on camera cries that it’s impossible. That also forms of delusion, insecurity, and ego. That’s a reason why he ducked Lara and Thurman to chose Berto. The matchmaking is based on style and the judges.

The Floyd Oscar fight was close. Everyone knows this. Swing rounds exist...
          But why here/now ?!?!?!

Comment

But why here/now ?!?!?!
            Someone made the thread. Just chiming my opinion. I had Floyd 7-5. I view fights also based on circumstance. If you’re a true boxing fan it was joyful to see a smaller Floyd take on an elite fighter like Oscar. Given all the circumstances I had to favor Floyd. Call it bias for that, but at the same time it was a close fight of better experience and ring IQ vs speed. It was speed that beat Oscar. The art of action and boxing athleticism has its variables. Why do you think people like watching Loma? Loma gets hit too. If Loma were slower it’d be a completely different outcome imo. Floyd’s IQ was always above Loma as was Oscars.

Floyd Sr. had some valid points.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
              Someone made the thread. Just chiming my opinion. I had Floyd 7-5. I view fights also based on circumstance. If you’re a true boxing fan it was joyful to see a smaller Floyd take on an elite fighter like Oscar. Given all the circumstances I had to favor Floyd. Call it bias for that, but at the same time it was a close fight of better experience and ring IQ vs speed. It was speed that beat Oscar. The art of action and boxing athleticism has its variables. Why do you think people like watching Loma? Loma gets hit too. If Loma did his exact same style but we’re slower, it’d be a completely different outcome imo. Floyd’s IQ was always above Loma as was Oscars.

Floyd Sr. had some valid points.
              That is clear (bold), he's probably dreaming up another timely thread to post here (as opposed to the history section).

''Damn, that Clay Liston II fight is really getting on my nerves (angrily makes thread in NSB) !!!!!''

May has that effect of people

That need to vent is unending and relentless

How long before a poll gets made ???

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                Same to you my man not many who reject buying into boxing politics feuds around here. Tis a rare trait to be appreciated when encountered. The only bias I'll ever have is an admitted one towards my own countrymen from Ireland. That's about it, thankfully Irish mostly fight with lots of heart so they don't make me ashamed of them.
                I’m an old man, and remember watching one of my favorite Irishmen fighters Barry Mcguigan (spelling)
                His hooks were beautiful.

Irish people in Mexico, are tough as nails.
                They fought with Mexicans.. your people a ****ing Warriors. The brits conquered half the world quicker than they could get norther Ireland. They will give it back...

We got a few Irishmen, who married Mexican American wimmin in my old hood, to us, they are just Mexican.
                They don’t act like their chit don’t stink, they’re Catholic, and learn Spanish quick. They drink, fight, Bish, and moan when they see bs...

You alright with me homie.

In prison, I met some travelers, we got on famously.

Comment

Only a floyd fan would think that floyd won the fight.. Even floyd own father think that dela hoya won.

Comment

Either the history section is locked or May is just collecting souls again......

May vs JLC 1....2002
                    May vs DLH...2007
                    May vs Pac.....2015
                    May vs Maidana ......2014

Those are the list of floyd gift wins... :Lol1:

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      There you go.

The ducking legacy of Floyd has always been rampant.

Gift wins are part of his Legacy.
                      I think floyd is the only boxer in the history of the sport who has too many gift wins while pac is the only boxer in the history of the sport who were robbed too many times...

Comment

Working...
                      X