Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford and Spence need to fight first each other BEFORE they face Pacquiao/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    *manny shaking* wow... pac better be careful. these guys are monsta. lol.
    Lets see if Manny fights the winner of Spence vs Showtime Shawn then.

I hope Im wrong for what its worth, but I think Manny is gonna be fighting Thurman again or Danny Eyebrows or someone less in play then Bud, Spence or Showtime Shawn next.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      You are both correct. If I'm advising Manny, I say tell Spence and Crawford to fight one another, winner gets Manny. See how badly they really want to fight him then.
      This is the exact thing Team Pacman should do, tell both to fight each other, he has the power to do so, he also needs to get his ego up and demand that they fight each other. If we have boxers who are telling others to sign with their network before they can give them a shot then Pac should be allowed to demand this.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
        Here's the thing tho, both Crawford and Spence are afraid to lose their 0 so I doubt we'll ever see that fight soon.
        Too many cats LOVE to say this sh^t. What is the proof Errol or Bud are scared to lose more than anyone else is. Losing sucks no doubt about that, but I believe Bud & Errol think so highly of themselves & their talent that they dont believe anyone can take their 0 anyway.

From what Bob is saying this week it sounds like this fight is gonna happen in mid 2020. I was leaning more towards late 2020, 2021 myself awhile back so its not far off from what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Lets see if Manny fights the winner of Spence vs Showtime Shawn then.

I hope Im wrong for what its worth, but I think Manny is gonna be fighting Thurman again or Danny Eyebrows or someone less in play then Bud, Spence or Showtime Shawn next.
          you really disrespecting one of the greats? why in the hell would manny be afraid of spence and TC? this is ridiculous. the man has fought all shape and sizes, been ko'd, etc. and he's suppose to be afraid of spence and TC? so is spence and TC afraid of each other too? since they havent fought each other yet either. or does this only count for manny?

Comment

Too many cats LOVE to say this sh^t. What is the proof Errol or Bud are scared to lose more than anyone else is. Losing sucks no doubt about that, but I believe Bud & Errol think so highly of themselves & their talent that they dont believe anyone can take their 0 anyway.

From what Bob is saying this week it sounds like this fight is gonna happen in mid 2020. I was leaning more towards late 2020, 2021 myself awhile back so its not far off from what I was thinking.
            so they should be demanding to fight each other next then right????

Comment

so they should be demanding to fight each other next then right????
              Why would Spence be demanding it. He gots fights on his side of the street still. Bud has only been demanding the fight since he ran outta fights on his side of the street. This is ultimately a business more than a sport at this level of the game. And the business of it all is gonna decide when the fight happens & Bob is saying next year which sounds about right to me.

Comment

Why would Spence be demanding it. He gots fights on his side of the street still. Bud has only been demanding the fight since he ran outta fights on his side of the street. This is ultimately a business more than a sport at this level of the game. And the business of it all is gonna decide when the fight happens & Bob is saying next year which sounds about right to me.
                see this is what i am talking about. when it comes to spence or TC then its a different story. so manny doesnt have fights on his side of the streets also? so if manny doesnt fight TC, it's because he's scared but if spence doesnt, then it's because spence have options?

Comment

you really disrespecting one of the greats? why in the hell would manny be afraid of spence and TC? this is ridiculous. the man has fought all shape and sizes, been ko'd, etc. and he's suppose to be afraid of spence and TC? so is spence and TC afraid of each other too? since they havent fought each other yet either. or does this only count for manny?
                  I dont think Manny's team want him to take another L or be in with guys as good as Bud or Errol at this stage of his career. They were clearly trying to setup Errol vs Manny after the Mikey fight, but Team Manny seemed to wanna go to the softer touch of Thurman who most didnt even see as in the top 3 anymore.

Comment

you just said spence and TC consider themselves as the best and dont see them losing to any of these other guys, so why waste time? why not jump right into it and see who's really the best out of those 2?

Comment

see this is what i am talking about. when it comes to spence or TC then its a different story. so manny doesnt have fights on his side of the streets also? so if manny doesnt fight TC, it's because he's scared but if spence doesnt, then it's because spence have options?
                      Manny & Errol on the same side of the street. And they are about to be the top 2 on that side of the street as long as Showtime Shawn dont upset the applecart.

Comment

Working...
                      X