No announcement yet.

Lavar Ball responds to ESPN banning him for life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavar Ball responds to ESPN banning him for life

This is why people love Lavar. He's gonna say what he feels and whether happens happens. No whining about feminism, political correctness, muh free speech on ESPN. Like he said, he don't work for them. He has his own show. He was a made man before ESPN. ESPN can't break him because they didn't make him.

This is the comment that got home banned.

I don’t think LaVar meant it the wrong way to be honest originally when first said it . ESPN and Molly over playing the victim role, she get annoying with all that feminist. She probably make Jalen wash the dishes

Jalen defend your girl.

Comment

He made a comment before this that went over bad.I look at it like this ESPN didn’t make the fool it just broke a tool.Funny coming from African Americans making a claim that someone is being to sensitive.The race of sensitivity souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        He made a comment before this that went over bad.I look at it like this ESPN didn’t make the fool it just broke a tool.Funny coming from African Americans making a claim that someone is being to sensitive.The race of sensitivity souls.
        Funny also being the victim of the victim card.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          What are you talking about? Nobody even brought up race and Lavar isn't playing the victim. WTF are you talking about rere?

Comment

He can still appear @ FS1's shows at least.

Comment

Guess since those $600 kicks flopping, running his dick beaters towards HOF players every chance he could get, and his son being traded to the Pels made him persona non grata at the World Wide Leader.

Tough shit.

Comment

This is why espn is banned from my household. Espn E.specially S.oft P.üssified & N.uetered

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Guess since those $600 kicks flopping, running his dick beaters towards HOF players every chance he could get, and his son being traded to the Pels made him persona non grata at the World Wide Leader.

Tough shit.
                  Nothing risked. Nothing gained. Chances make champions

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    What are you talking about? Nobody even brought up race and Lavar isn't playing the victim. WTF are you talking about rere?
                    Every post of yours is about race or race baiting or somebody getting wronged by whitey.Every day is a new post and video about whitey .Do you think I couldn’t post five videos a day about black cops or black civilians acting ignorant or racist.I choose not to because they are not a true representative of African Americans.Your hate for whites you cannot hide and painting them with a wide brush the very same brush that makes you go to the mountain and scream racism.I would respect you more if you flat out say I don’t like white people you don’t have to say you hate us.Everytime you think it’s bad just wait as war Ruiz will tell you this in fifty years or so you are going to see the browning of this nation.As like in Chicago these long time aldermans are getting voted out due to race make up of there precincts by Hispanics.The brown man is a hard working no bull**** man and when he is president and controlling this nation blacks will cry about the good old days when whitey was in charge.Try slavery bull with him try telling him times are tough or the job doesn’t pay eneough try not complying with him when you are armed.Yes the good old days when the white devil ruled the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X