Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do those Youtube boxing channels make good money? spamming YT when fights happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do those Youtube boxing channels make good money? spamming YT when fights happen

I was looking at some Pacquiao videos right now on youtube, and if you search it will be filled with spam videos from one channel no video there is nothing but fake spam channels posting 120 videos saying Pacquiao vs Vargas live full fight

This happens anytime a big fight comes on and its annoying.

Are these channels making money doing this? they must be if they spam the hell out with 100 videos.

I know a guy who has a youtube channel and gets an average of 20k views per video and he showed me his check and he made 37 thousand dollars for the year and he isn't even a big channel thats pretty good for just posting some videos that are 5 to 10 minutes long.

I can only imagine how much money Dontae Boxing or Elie Sekbachs make, they have more views, especially Elie he has over 100k subs.

hectari is a scumbag.FUK those fake/spam videos.

Comment

eli's a lightweight. the big ballers have over a million subs, and a **** ton of more views per video (which is what matters) spam videos cant be monetized anyway

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I was looking at some Pacquiao videos right now on youtube, and if you search it will be filled with spam videos from one channel no video there is nothing but fake spam channels posting 120 videos saying Pacquiao vs Vargas live full fight

This happens anytime a big fight comes on and its annoying.

Are these channels making money doing this? they must be if they spam the hell out with 100 videos.

I know a guy who has a youtube channel and gets an average of 20k views per video and he showed me his check and he made 37 thousand dollars for the year and he isn't even a big channel thats pretty good for just posting some videos that are 5 to 10 minutes long.

I can only imagine how much money Dontae Boxing or Elie Sekbachs make, they have more views, especially Elie he has over 100k subs.
        Not as much as you think (well it depends what you think), not directly from youtube anyway.

The times had an article about 2 years ago on the youtube creators revenue and how much they were making
        "Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. "And then YouTube takes 45 percent," the Times notes. (The IRS will take its cut of the remainder, too.)"

One of the youtubers I think it was Olga Kay in 2014 had about 900k subs and was making between 100-300k a year gross, in the years she made 100k she only took home about 21k a year after spend, youtubes cut and tax. Obviously she made a hell of a lot more from endorsements.

The highest earning youtuber makes about $7.3 million a year after youtubes 45% cut before tax, he has 40 million subs. He is also signed to a studio as are lots of the bug youtubers who take a smaller cut.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          hectari is a scumbag.FUK those fake/spam videos.
          Ill knock you out sucka

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            Not as much as you think (well it depends what you think), not directly from youtube anyway.

The times had an article about 2 years ago on the youtube creators revenue and how much they were making
            "Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. "And then YouTube takes 45 percent," the Times notes. (The IRS will take its cut of the remainder, too.)"

One of the youtubers I think it was Olga Kay in 2014 had about 900k subs and was making between 100-300k a year gross, in the years she made 100k she only took home about 21k a year after spend, youtubes cut and tax. Obviously she made a hell of a lot more from endorsements.

The highest earning youtuber makes about $7.3 million a year after youtubes 45% cut before tax, he has 40 million subs. He is also signed to a studio as are lots of the bug youtubers who take a smaller cut.
            That dude TravisGotti boxing said he makes 2 to 5k a month and he isnt even a famous channel most of his videos get like 3k views but his big boxing videos on May and Pac and GGG get over 50k views and he said thsoe videos make him big money and they stay on youtube so its passive income whenever someone searches, he posts all his earnings and screen caps on twitter. He doesnt even work thats his job, also that Egosworldboxing also doesnt work he makes his main income from youtube money as well as Dontaeboxing.

Comment

That dude TravisGotti boxing said he makes 2 to 5k a month and he isnt even a famous channel most of his videos get like 3k views but his big boxing videos on May and Pac and GGG get over 50k views and he said thsoe videos make him big money and they stay on youtube so its passive income whenever someone searches, he posts all his earnings and screen caps on twitter. He doesnt even work thats his job, also that Egosworldboxing also doesnt work he makes his main income from youtube money as well as Dontaeboxing.
              Now add youtubes 45% cut and any tax they have to pay and how much time/money they spend making those videos.

They take home a decentish wage, but it's not extraordinary money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Now add youtubes 45% cut and any tax they have to pay and how much time/money they spend making those videos.

They take home a decentish wage, but it's not extraordinary money.
                Youtube already takes their cut before they pay you, so when you check your adcents earnings those are your earnings they already take a cut out before posting what you earned.

you just have to pay your taxes on those earnings.

Comment

Ill knock you out sucka
                  LOL not even in your dreams fool.

Comment

The ones you're talking about aren't on youtube to make money. They want you to watch their video and then click the link to their streaming site in the description box. Most of those are probably new channels trying to drive traffic to their streaming site

Comment

Working...
                    X