No announcement yet.

Who has a better chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    So far Floyd has never been given a count. That's huge.
    But that's more due to his defense than his chin.

Best chin ever goes to George Chuvalo, IMO. Fought Ali twice, Foreman, Frazier, Patterson, etc. and never went down in 93 pro heavyweight fights! He's been stopped by the ref a couple times, but never went down. That's something considering he wasn't a defensive master like Floyd is.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      You have to look at how many times Floyd has been hit flush on the chin compared to Pacquiao...
      But the fact is, Floyd has been taking flush shots for 18 years and when nailed hard, he didn't go down ONCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Taranazan View Post
        But that's more due to his defense than his chin.
        But like I just said, you don't go EIGHTEEN years in the pro game without being hit with TONS of flush shots and Floyd has, and he has never received a count.

Comment

I can't remember Hopkins being hurt in his prime. Not that I'm an expert on his career but his chin was rock solid. Pac's was, too, it's close between them prime for prime.

Mayweather's chin is good, but not on that level.

Comment

I'd go Pacquaio, Hopkins, Floyd.

Hard to seperate the top 2 because they both have/had extremely good chins.

Floyd's got a good chin for sure but I don't think it's at their level. He's rarely been hurt but he's not been hit as much as those two have over their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
              Khan at 147 will have the toughest chin, mark my words.
              **** you for making me spit beer out of my nose.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                But the fact is, Floyd has been taking flush shots for 18 years and when nailed hard, he didn't go down ONCE.
                We know Floyd can take a punch, it's not a concern against Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  You're right, that is huge. I think in the rematch Maidana can make him do the booty dew.
                  And he did

Comment

Floyd said he can win no matter what he's gotta do so that means he can fight like Ruslan Provodnikov cuh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      Floyd said he can win no matter what he's gotta do so that means he can fight like Ruslan Provodnikov cuh!!!!
                      If Floyd needs to go to war he will go to war. He's proven that in the Castillo and Maidana fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X