Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-14-2019, 07:56 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1038 Post(s)
tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 13,120.58
eat a cock - Boxing Goat I guess you wanted another one - Boxing Goat this is for being a moron and for not going away - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
what rounds do you want to dispute?? I posted the entire fight..wanna go round for round? I posted my scorecard..where is yours?
Oh, i think you got lost somewhere! Or you are having some comprehension problems...

You are supposed to dispute Harold's scoresheet...show us where Harold erred in his scoring the bout.

Focus on that. Be very convincing. Forget the judges...the history of boxing is littered with rubbish judges decisions...for whatever reasons...

Be considerate and educate us in scoring bouts...please!
tangalog2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-15-2019, 12:37 AM #92
Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
wallacebrown34 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 7,795.36

Castillo definetly didn’t win but he fought very well . People are so use to seeing Floyd win all 12 rounds or 10 rounds to 2 that when someone does a good job and wins 4 rounds all of a sudden they say he won hahah . People also hate Floyd cause of his arrogance and they wanna see him lose so bad that every close round they just imagine he lost and give it to the other guy . The truth is it was a close fight that Floyd won by small margin . Many of the rounds were razor close but Floyd clearly won the first 6 rounds also all all the rounds Castillo won or all the rounds anyone won against Floyd are nearly all debatable yet the rounds Floyd wins are clear . People need to JUst stop hating and give this man his respect he is simply the best , the only thing in question was that iv he used on Pac-Man that seemed questionable .
wallacebrown34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 02:05 AM #93
Banned

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
FredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud ofFredWreck has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,551.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallacebrown34 View Post
Castillo definetly did win and he fought very well.
Fixed that for ya.
FredWreck is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat