Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Wray is a democrap mole
    Fbi has been giving is filled with democrap goons

Last time i heard of a white supremacy was the charleston incident which was a democrap operated

If there was more white supremacy incident it would have been all over the news, cnn would have covered it for a week

Now when wray was ask about antifa he pretends to not hear about the group lol
    Calling them democraps doesn't change their appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They have laws against white supremacists already.

That's why they get arrested.

Race baiting, crybaby ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        They have laws against white supremacists already.

That's why they get arrested.

Race baiting, crybaby ass.
        Laws against white supremacist or Hate Crime Enhancements?

Theres a big difference because non-whites can be charged with Hate Crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Laws against white supremacist or Hate Crime Enhancements?

Theres a big difference because non-whites can be charged with Hate Crimes.
          Too many ****ing laws already tbh

Just enforce the ones on the books already

These dudes pass all these duplicitous laws just to pretend theyre doing something

If u look at Portland, laws ain't really the problem, its enforcement

Maybe they're making federal laws since local won't do anything?

I dunno

End of the day, antifa is just an annoyance

Feel bad for ppl that have to work and get delayed, bothered by that nonsense in portland

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Too many ****ing laws already tbh

Just enforce the ones on the books already

These dudes pass all these duplicitous laws just to pretend theyre doing something

If u look at Portland, laws ain't really the problem, its enforcement

Maybe they're making federal laws since local won't do anything?

I dunno

End of the day, antifa is just an annoyance

Feel bad for ppl that have to work and get delayed, bothered by that nonsense in portland
            The further north you go the odder things get with laws. Then you have places like Oregon and Washington state that have turned their police into counselors vs. Law Enforcers and its trickling down south. I went to an LAPD graduation the other day, you should've heard the spokewoman for the LA Mayors Office speaking to the new Cops about building a better relationship with the community 1st, enforcing law 2nd. IDK about you but when I see a Cop I don't want to go and play buddy buddy, I want him to do what my taxes pay for and to enforce law #1 , and promote civility #2.

With that said, I somewhat agree with having to many crazy laws to fit agendas, IMO criminal law enhancements should only be at the Federal level. Any crime of special circumstance should be reviewed federally given the amount of time and money the feds can put into the crime lesser burdening the states court/prison system.

Comment

Working...
            X