Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Mayweather Ducked Out Of The Arena Scared! Can't Beat Manny In Rematch [Vid]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    I highly doubt you been to a big fight before? Because if you did then you know REGULAR PEOPLE start leaving before they announce the winner especially if it’s obvious who won to beat the heavy traffic just to get the exit. The mgm is ridiculous when everyone is leaving at the same time.

Plus I was at the broner vs pacquiao fight and Floyd sat in his chair while manny was doing his post fight interview and SHOWTIME put the camera in his face trying to get a response out of him and he probably didn’t like that. Floyd waited to talk to broner that’s why he stayed. He more than likely had no words for thurman so he left early this time stop making it look like he scared if that was the case why show up at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
      I highly doubt you been to a big fight before? Because if you did then you know REGULAR PEOPLE start leaving before they announce the winner especially if it’s obvious who won to beat the heavy traffic just to get the exit. The mgm is ridiculous when everyone is leaving at the same time.

Plus I was at the broner vs pacquiao fight and Floyd sat in his chair while manny was doing his post fight interview and SHOWTIME put the camera in his face trying to get a response out of him and he probably didn’t like that. Floyd waited to talk to broner that’s why he stayed. He more than likely had no words for thurman so he left early this time stop making it look like he scared if that was the case why show up at all.

Well the thing is in the Broner fight he was there. So I guess your Theory is all wrong. In the Broner Pac fight he was at ring side being asked a rematch.. So now he was smart enough to leave early so he can't be called at. See the logic there.

Don't make excuses for a grown azz man.

@ 2:10 Floyd sitting at the ringside. GOT HIS TONGUE TIED LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Well the thing is in the Broner fight he was there. So I guess your Theory is all wrong. In the Broner Pac fight he was at ring side being asked a rematch.. So now he was smart enough to leave early so he can't be called at. See the logic there.

Don't make excuses for a grown azz man.

@ 2:10 Floyd sitting at the ringside. GOT HIS TONGUE TIED LOL

Did you read what I said? Floyd was there and I was there too. He stayed there. Look at the epilogue he probably stayed behind just so he could talk to broner when he was in the back. Floyd knew they was going to stick the camera in his face this time Coupled with he doesn’t have a relationship with Thurman like that to stick around and talk to him.

Stop trying to make something that it aight.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          Did you read what I said? Floyd was there and I was there too. He stayed there. Look at the epilogue he probably stayed behind just so he could talk to broner when he was in the back. Floyd knew they was going to stick the camera in his face this time Coupled with he doesn’t have a relationship with Thurman like that to stick around and talk to him.

Stop trying to make something that it aight.
          Sure, sure.. whatever you say

Haven't seen a girl biatch out like this. Have you?

This is beyond pathetic.. I thought women are insecure, but Floyd takes the cake. Jeez..

Comment

Working...
          X