No announcement yet.

Last I checked, more people thought Jacobs beat GGG than did Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    That's the most difficult part. It's not too much about Jacobs simply winning, but it will have to be a 10-2 domination + knockdown to get the nod by the judges. I think Danny can do it
    I think Jacobs could pull out a close but clear decision and get jobbed again

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Ah get ya. I thought you were somehow saying that Usyk was a giant cruiser or something. Baby Koba's had me up since 3.30am and my brain ain't firing on all cylinders...
      Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Danny dropped Arias, Selucki and Derv... All fighters that have never been dropped prior to facing Danny

Oh yeah, he also kicked GGGs ass...

Stylistically, Jacobs is all wrong for Canelo. Too big, strong, fast and mixes just the right amount of power... Canelo has a pretty good chin outside almost being KO'd by Cotto's brother...

Still remains true though, Jacobs would bust Canelo's ass... Problem is Danny would NEVER get a decision and must KO Cinnamon. That lies the real problem
        well i agree with everything u said. unless its totally one sided which it will not be or danny sleeps canelo, he loses.

Comment

Borat dropped him tho meanwhile GOATnelo re-arranged Gigi's face

Comment

That is very true. More than half of the people here on NSB believed Jacobs won his fight with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              You take your sense and get the f uck out of here!

We don’t need your facts here, boiii!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I think Jacobs could pull out a close but clear decision and get jobbed again
                Good possibility

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                  When did Usyk become p4p? By beating people in the weakest division in boxing? Name one fighter in cruiser who you would consider top 30 or top 50 p4p?
                  Good boxer but not a boogeyman.

Aj, wilder, fury, Ortiz, even chisora could beat usyk imo at hw. Usyk will be the most protected fighter if he ever moves up. Won't want any smoke from fast power punchers.
                  Post from someone who only watch boxers mentioned in popular media.

Comment

The "Ca$hnelo" f@gs act like Canelo won convincingly but he didn't. Canelo himself says Jacobs beat Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                      well i agree with everything u said. unless its totally one sided which it will not be or danny sleeps canelo, he loses.
                      Hopefully the fight happens

Comment

Working...
                      X