Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny priced himself out from Crawford fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The link doesn't say that. Lying again. Poor ******. I haven't got time for silly little games where you make up ****.
    what a dummy!

https://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/...urse-revealed/

(Pacquiao is guaranteed $10 million for this fight but he can clear over $15 million depending on PPV both in Australia and other international broadcasting deals plus his personal sponsorships )

and then from the same link you posted!!

According to Dan Rafael of ESPN, the 38-year-old earned $10 million in prize money from the bout, plus a bonus based on television viewing in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      what a dummy!

https://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/...urse-revealed/

(Pacquiao is guaranteed $10 million for this fight but he can clear over $15 million depending on PPV both in Australia and other international broadcasting deals plus his personal sponsorships )

and then from the same link you posted!!

According to Dan Rafael of ESPN, the 38-year-old earned $10 million in prize money from the bout, plus a bonus based on television viewing in the Philippines.
      Your link says Horn was guaranteed 1 mil, Rafael says 500k. I'll take Rafaels word over a writer called Totalsportek2. Your link is bull****.

Comment

Your link says Horn was guaranteed 1 mil, Rafael says 500k. I'll take Rafaels word over a writer called Totalsportek2. Your link is bull****.
        now my link is bs? but first you said there was no link to it at all and i just made that up? lmao!!!

Comment

now my link is bs? but first you said there was no link to it at all and i just made that up? lmao!!!
          You didn't post the link until after. FFS you're hard work ******.

Comment

so now you going with what rafaels says? but didnt you just posted this when i posted what rafael says on page 2? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philippines don't have PPV. He got 3 extra chickens and a pickled egg.

Comment

You didn't post the link until after. FFS you're hard work ******.
              because you didnt ask for it dummy! i only posted the link now when you tried to say i made all that up!

Comment

according to Rafael.. you know the same guy you said you rather take his words?

Comment

so now you going with what rafaels says? but didnt you just posted this when i posted what rafael says on page 2? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It says a bonus. It doesn't say what and there's very little money in the Philippines. FFS you are the definition of a Pac fan, slow as ****. I bet you wear flip flops and a 10 year old soccer shirt too.

Comment

lololololol

Comment

It says a bonus. It doesn't say what and there's very little money in the Philippines. FFS you are the definition of a Pac fan, slow as ****. I bet you wear flip flops and a 10 year old soccer shirt too.
                      yes, it says he's guarantee $10 mil but could make more based on other sources. that's what i've been saying!! look at you now trying to spin every little things.

Comment

Working...
                      X