Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New video. Paulie malinaggi talking facts again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video. Paulie malinaggi talking facts again.

HE GOES ON TO SAY THAT CANELO'S PRESSURE WAS NOT EFFECTIVE AND HE CLEARYL GOT OUTBOXED. NOT ONE TIME DID GGG'S BACK TOUCH THE ROPES SO HOW WAS EFFECTIVE CANELO'S AGGRESSION? GOLOVKIN HELD HIS GROUND AND STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING. NOT ONE ****ING TIME DID HIS BACK TOUCH THE ROPES. LMAO. CANELO CAME FORWARD AND BACKED GOLOVKIN UP. ****ING HILARIOUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekf_4OZ6cj8

Now dont hate me,for asking...does he always speak the truth or is it only when you agree with him?

Comment

Yea GGG is actually a really good boxer when he tries to be, someone with such an extensive amateur background has to be.

He never backed straight up like Canelo does, always moved around and away with angles, Canelo could never pin him against the ropes.

Comment

So, when is the result going to be changed?

Comment

Named "Satiev"...all caps.

Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Now dont hate me,for asking...does he always speak the truth or is it only when you agree with him?
            Depends. I agree with him a lot though.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              Yea GGG is actually a really good boxer when he tries to be, someone with such an extensive amateur background has to be.

He never backed straight up like Canelo does, always moved around and away with angles, Canelo could never pin him against the ropes.
              Effective backfoot fighting is not going to the ropes or running laps around the ring, but circling to the center of the ring and holding your ground which is what ggg did.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Depends. I agree with him a lot though.
                So if you agree with him he is right if you don't he is wrong, doesn't sound like a dependable witness for you.

Comment

Paulie The Truth Malinaggi.

Comment

Nell fans saying Nell hits harder than ggg as if they've personally taken both Ggg and Nelos punches to be able to make such statement. They ra ved about nelos body punches, yet Ggg threw more and landed more. So the body punches obviously weren't having desired effect.
                    They have to overanalyse and think far too much to give Nell the fight. Their imaginations are too out of control. Do you really think the judges have time to take so much into consideration? It's hard enough to see if punches land or not
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 09-19-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X