Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New and Improved and more Vicious Badass table thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Damn. That was the whole reason of not buying them. I guess you got me there...

If Tupac did happen to take a **** on our table. He'd get molly wopped!

Then we'd all just take turns throwing it at that loser a few tables down, sitting by himself. (You)
    Tupac
    Fxck tupac

Comment

Damn. That was the whole reason of not buying them. I guess you got me there...

If Tupac did happen to take a **** on our table. He'd get molly wopped!

Then we'd all just take turns throwing it at that loser a few tables down, sitting by himself. (You)
      See you need you and your **** members to put a beating down on Tupac. Even if you threw Tupac my way after giving him a beating. I'd just string him up by the neck and roast him over a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        Tupac
        Fxck tupac
        Yet you bump Tupac on a regular. Mclovin is the biggest and has the most open ass hole on here. Fuking Mega and his **** crew are straight up passing Mclovin around and raping his b1tch ass.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          See you need you and your **** members to put a beating down on Tupac. Even if you threw Tupac my way after giving him a beating. I'd just string him up by the neck and roast him over a fire.
          Who said anything about needing buddies? I'm a man first homie. Get it how I live. Nobody would ever try to pull something like that in my presence.

Comment

Yet you bump Tupac on a regular. Mclovin is the biggest and has the most open ass hole on here. Fuking Mega and his **** crew are straight up passing Mclovin around and raping his b1tch ass.
            Not true.

He's young, hungry and putting in work. I'm just trying to maximize his bottom line and advance myself in the process. That's how it works when you're the big dog.

Now stop trying to use psychological warfare on my young G.

Comment

Who said anything about needing buddies? I'm a man first homie. Get it how I live. Nobody would ever try to pull something like that in my presence.
              Yet you and Mclovin are taking turns sucking each other off. Real manly you phaggot.

Comment

Not true.

He's young, hungry and putting in work. I'm just trying to maximize his bottom line and advance myself in the process. That's how it works when you're the big dog.

Tupac was also an almond farmer

Comment

Not true.

You definitely are maximizing McLovins bottom line. His bottom line is maximized and wide open. His bottom line is so open that you can here an echo from it when you yell in it. Mega have one of your **** crew members yell in McLovins bottom line and tell me how loud the echo is.
                  Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-07-2017, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Tupac was also an almond farmer
                    He did gods work just like I do.

Now stfu and get back on your knees before Mega sees you with nothing in your mouth and puts his d1ck or one of his **** members d1ck in it.

Comment

You definitely are maximizing McLovins bottom line. His bottom line is maximized and wide open. His bottom line is so open that you can here an echo from it when you yell in it. Mega have one of your **** crew members yell in McLovins bottom line and tell me how loud the echo is.
                      Gay jokes eh? We got here awfully quick.

How bout I tell people the story you told of how you crack almonds with your ass cheeks and make your poor undocumented worker boys eat them out of your buttcrack. If the y don't you threaten to have them deported. That's some ****ed up ****. Not to mention disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X