Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Annoyed: Mayweather Has Been Ducking Me For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
    That guy a troll clear as day..
    this aint yo fight brotha. fall back.

Comment

• This conning clown thinks he deserves a big payday for all his loses. I have never lost a fight so I will also challenge Mayweather. Al least I’ll get paid for being knocked out.

Comment

• Mayweather- Retired and old, trying to be relevant again and get another big money grab with a lackluster fight. Pacquiao- Old and should be retired, trying to make money to pay his taxes and run for president of the P.I.. Khan- A washed-up has-been-who never-was, trying to convince fans that he's a "reborn" fighter, yet still calling out old, retired Mayweather. Now, which combination of these fighters is worth a $100 PPV?

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          maidana and a bunch of other names on the poll that TBE made.. remember?
          I'll clear this up for you.....Khan was losing the poll and then begged his 2.2m twitter followers to vote for him.Only trouble there was most of these were in Pakistan and didn't have a pot to piss in and his fights are always free to view in Pakistan ......can't fool Floyd with the money!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            and without roach, khan beat who again?
            Khan won (5) straight after Roach before being blasted out of the ring against a fighter in Alvarez, he had no business being in there with. But 3 of those wins came against good fighters, Collazo, Algeria, and Alexander.

When Alexander fought Khan, he only had losses by decision to Porter and to Bradley after another accidental head butt stopped that fight in the 10th. Collazo was coming off a win against Victor Ortiz. Algeria was coming off a decision win against Ruslan Provodnikov and a decision lost to Manny.

Some would argue those wins were better than his win against Judah who had (5) losses already, Maidana where he was badly hurt, and Malignaggi.

The important thing is he also lost to Peterson and got starched by Garcia WITH & UNDER Freddie Roach.

Comment

• I think the thing everyone is missing with the entire Khan/Floyd debate is Khan played himself out of the fight with Mayweather when Amir Khan AGREED to receive a seven-figure pay-check directly from Floyd Mayweather to step aside so that he could fight Maidana. That’s public record.

Khan’s compensation for being displaced as Mayweather’s world title challenger was a $1.5 million purse to appear in the chief supporting bout underneath the main event. Mayweather use Khan to draw more PPV buys which were estimated at 900,000 PPV buys in the 1st fight with Maidana.

So Floyd played Khan who faced the more difficult fight as he stepped up from light-welterweight for the first time. His opponent, Luis Collazo, was a big welterweight and an established force in that division at that time coming off a win against Victor Ortiz.

Floyd basically said, I will get Khan on MY undercard and use him to put more money in my pocket fighting someone else. And before you say he should have fought Khan next, the rematch against Maidana was more lucrative. Then he fought Manny next. The only point I will give fans is he could have fought Khan instead of Berto. Khan was coming off a win against Chris Algieri, May 29th AFTER Floyd had already defeated Manny May 2nd.
              Last edited by markther; 10-05-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                Khan won (5) straight after Roach before being blasted out of the ring against a fighter in Alvarez, he had no business being in there with. But 3 of those wins came against good fighters, Collazo, Algeria, and Alexander.

When Alexander fought Khan, he only had losses by decision to Porter and to Bradley after another accidental head butt stopped that fight in the 10th. Collazo was coming off a win against Victor Ortiz. Algeria was coming off a decision win against Ruslan Provodnikov and a decision lost to Manny.

Some would argue those wins were better than his win against Judah who had (5) losses already, Maidana where he was badly hurt, and Malignaggi.

The important thing is he also lost to Peterson and got starched by Garcia WITH & UNDER Freddie Roach.
                Buahahah at the fighters you listed as good lol. Didn't pac get crucify for fighting Algieri?? Now the school teacher is consider "good"?

Comment

• You guys remember when there used to be a Khan subforum here? We need to bring that back now that he's returned, if there's going to be a new thread every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

• Khan needs to retire , if you have to be saved by the bell....TWICE by a nobody like Sammy Vargas you really should keep very quiet but this twat just rants on about really ridiculous stuff .There is something wrong with Amir Khan other than being completely thick!

Comment

• Ahh i cant stand this prick

Comment

Working...
                      X