No announcement yet.

Share a little about yourself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
    What are talking a 6.2, 6.5 range. I sit just under 7 closer to 6.8. Im welcomed in Congo. My nickname is "foreigner with big dick who will leave Congo with many wives"
    You must have some influence dude. My cousin who is just 7 got through and he is called "Justin Small" over there.

Comment

I once killed a man...for snoring to loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        He is doing Chris Farley
        Who is that bro?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          You must have some influence dude. My cousin who is just 7 got through and he is called "Justin Small" over there.
          It depends how you use it, if you just brazenly prod away with the porksword you wont get a reputable nickname. You have to joust to the best of you're ability with finesse and repetition. Hard work & hard wood Hitting the spot correctly ensures a desirable reputation in any number of small villages.

Just last week I was appointed as chief of sexual relation for a small village consisting of 457 villagers in the plains of Congo I am a beacon of light for the mislead & uninitiated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I once killed a man...for snoring to loud.
            Delightful, did he suffer a quick end or prolonged (preferably prolonged)

Comment

Scared of black people.

Comment

It depends how you use it, if you just brazenly prod away with the porksword you wont get a reputable nickname. You have to joust to the best of you're ability with finesse and repetition. Hard work & hard wood Hitting the spot correctly ensures a desirable reputation in any number of small villages.

Just last week I was appointed as chief of sexual relation for a small village consisting of 457 villagers in the plains of Congo I am a sausage of light for the malnourished & unhinged .

You have a good heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Scared of black people.
                  Dont be some of the realest & humble people i've encountered are black there is alot of anti black racism from the past still subtlety ever present in society. Its diabolical and immoral the ruling elite/banking familes are far more harmful then the black man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    You have a good heart.
                    I do it out of kindness and a sense of duty supplying African women with BWC.

Comment

Who is that bro?
                      Funny dude. Was on Saturday night live for couple seasons and got booted off for heavy partying. Did few movies. Tommy boy, almost heroes, beverly hills ninja black sheep. The van down by the river is one of his most widely referenced and memorable moments on SNL. Cooland funny guy. You should check him out

Comment

Working...
                      X