No announcement yet.

Any chick posters on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Not expecting a big response to this one but I'm interested to know if their is or has been Any?

Yes there is one we know of. Her name is Annie. Her handle is !! Anorak and she loves d*ck pics. PM her for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
      There was one that had everyone crazy maybe 5 or 6 years ago.. all i remember was white chick from Canada..
      Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Yes there is one we know of. Her name is Annie. Her handle is !! Anorak and she loves d*ck pics. PM her for more info.
      Seriously she loves a dick pik?
      That's my game bruz thats how I reel them in with a pic of my fabulous ****.
      How do I get in touch with Annie?
      Can ya put in a word for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Seriously she loves a dick pik?
        That's my game bruz thats how I reel them in with a pic of my fabulous ****.
        How do I get in touch with Annie?
        Can ya put in a word for me.
        Just click on her name above and ask her. She also likes to get "bummed" whatever that means. She is a Brit.

Comment

Pittapatta is a chick must be the way it defends canelo.

Comment

Just click on her name above and ask her. She also likes to get "bummed" whatever that means. She is a Brit.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
              There was one that had everyone crazy maybe 5 or 6 years ago.. all i remember was white chick from Canada..
              Didn't some guy get a bus all the way to see her and pound her tubby ass?

Comment

Nah, no chicks on this site.

Whenever I get lonely and horny, I draw t1ts on B.utler's back.

Comment

Are you sure maybe you should pm her and put the word in for me that I can send one of my *** piks that I have. Tell her I have hundreds��
                  Also let her know just between me and her that i know what bummed means and im all for it.
                  Brits are the best.
                  I'm from Watford.

Comment

There are over 16 known genders. There may be more but they just haven't been discovered yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      There are over 16 known genders. There may be more but they just haven't been discovered yet.
                      What ya mean by that.
                      As far as I know their is only male and female?

Comment

Working...
                      X