No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz VS David Price Targeted For 12/10/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz VS David Price Targeted For 12/10/16

#7 Ranked Contender Luis Ortiz 25-0(22KO'S) is negotiations to face #40 Ranked fringe Contender David Price 21-3(18KO'S) for the Joshua/Molina undercard. Ortiz's promoter Eddie Hearn would like to show case Luis Ortiz to the British public to build up a potential Joshua/Ortiz fight. Obviously Luis Ortiz would have to beat #9 Ranked Contender Malik Scott 38-2-1(13KO'S).
    To check out the rest of the Heavyweight Rankings visit
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=725576

jesus. poor pricey will literally die.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      jesus. poor pricey will literally die.
      He's going to fight a guy who beat Tony Thompson lol

Comment

This is literally the absolute worst possible match-up for Price. It will be the end of his career, I promise. I'm legitimately worried for Price's health, he could die in the ring

Comment

RIP David Price.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            This is literally the absolute worst possible match-up for Price. It will be the end of his career, I promise. I'm legitimately worried for Price's health, he could die in the ring
            His career has been over for year's, everyone know's he just wants the AJ payday.

It's possible he is totally deluded and has convinced himself he only lost to ' PED cheats' line of narrative

either way, i joke when i say he might die, but im also being half serious, he is going to get seriously hurt.
            Luckily for him the fight will be in the UK and the reff's usually stop it on the ropes/early.

so he might not die.

Comment

Lol they have no respect for Malik Scott. This is a month after the Scott fight in Monaco.

Comment

holy ****, would have thought price would be better off fighting a chisora/hughie fury/dillain whyte, not luis ****ing ortiz. this could (probably will) be a pretty violent stoppage, ref needs to be on his toes from the first bell lol

Comment

This is actually seriously dangerous for Price tbh.

Even more so than an AJ fight

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Lol they have no respect for Malik Scott. This is a month after the Scott fight in Monaco.
                    That's the first thing that came to mind, damn what if Scott out boxes Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                    X