Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pig kills black man in San Diego

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"When (officers) contacted him, he failed to comply with the directives that he was given," Ransweiler said.
    When the hell are people going to learn?

One less moron in the streets.

Comment

this is local and yeah the dude did pointed an unknown object at the cops in a shooting stance.. i just dont get why these people do this. they know cops is out gunning for blacks but the moment they get stop, they pull some dumb shit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        The dumbass played with fire and got burned.
        blacks still dont think its real. they still out here testing white cops to see if they'll shoot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I hope people begin to realize that when you need help with a mentally ill family member, NEVER call the cops unless you want that family member dead.
          pretty much.. if you cant calm your own family member down what makes you think the cops can? well, technically they did but a life was lost during the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Saw the video on the news last night.

He reached into the front part of his waistband, pulled out a small object, and assumed a shooting stance/position. One officer fired a taser, the other real rounds.

Justified shooting IMO, however, I have to agree with siablo that you shouldn't call 911 when dealing with an irate mentally ill family member. The cops that arrive on the scene will look for anything to justify lethal force.
            i still cant justified it because the cops knew it wasnt a gun. thats why the other cop took his taser out instead. what i will say is that it was a dumb move to do something like that thinking your not gonna get shot.

Comment

Comment

What a moron

And I agree with what some other guys here have said, only call the cops as a last resort.

Comment

Comment

pride ''wins'' again !

Comment

alot of black people cant even compute, I will die if I dont do as im told as a gun is pointed at me, I mean how dumb do you have to be to not work that out?

Comment

Working...
                      X