This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    See poverty is an excuse for robbing someone. Murder and rape are not nor will they ever be.
    yeah its not an excuse in America we live in a country that gives minorities extra help like welfare affirmative action etc. no excuses other countries the poor have no welfare system they live in shacks, and malnourished in America the poor are overweight and many taller than 6 foot.

There is no excuse, all they have to do is change their attitude be kind, be civil have manners and stop acting rude to people and being sensitive and confrontational.

How hard is that? Workhard and you will succeed in America. Dont be rude and dont be paranoid thinking every little thing is becuase im black! or racist

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      yeah its not an excuse in America we live in a country that gives minorities extra help like welfare affirmative action etc. no excuses other countries the poor have no welfare system they live in shacks, and malnourished in America the poor are overweight and many taller than 6 foot.

There is no excuse, all they have to do is change their attitude be kind, be civil have manners and stop acting rude to people and being sensitive and confrontational.

How hard is that? Workhard and you will succeed in America. Dont be rude and dont be paranoid thinking every little thing is becuase im black! or racist
      I trying to be diplomatic with our friend 2-Scarappy.

Although none of the three should be tolerated, if someone tried to debate me on poverty leading to someone turning to a bank robber than I would hear them out. I wouldn't agree but I would still allow them to make their argument.

Now if someone tries to convince me poverty is an excuse for murder and sexual assault I would simply call them an idiot and move on.

Comment

watch that area become high crime, low SAT scores, polluted, full of AIDS, then when cops come because someone has a gun, tries to keep it real with cops, doesnt follow instructions, gets killed, its racism doe....

lets riot. call BLM.

Comment

People usually self segregate when given the opportunity, by wealth and/or ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            People usually self segregate when given the opportunity, by wealth and/or ethnicity.
            self segregation is fine.

using it as a campus come on or as some early bird special isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              I trying to be diplomatic with our friend 2-Scarappy.

Although none of the three should be tolerated, if someone tried to debate me on poverty leading to someone turning to a bank robber than I would hear them out. I wouldn't agree but I would still allow them to make their argument.

Now if someone tries to convince me poverty is an excuse for murder and sexual assault I would simply call them an idiot and move on.
              There is always an excuse and its enabled by Pandering politicians and whites who dont want to come off racist and look compassionate in public, they basically say hey we dont have to live in the hood but lets sympathize with them and maybe they wont hurt us. smh

Comment

Good let them rob and rape each other and hopefully they can leave innocents in peace

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Good let them rob and rape each other and hopefully they can leave innocents in peace
                  uh if that happens they will just blame the school for making them do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X