Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Tito Trinidad (2000) vs. Saul Canelo Alvarez @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito goes down but gets up and wins by ko

Comment

This would be Vargas and Tito all over again. Tito ate flat footed fighters for breakfast.

Comment

Smh...

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
        Winky? He beats Canelo 10-0 and stops him bro.

Tito might also stop 'Nelo, but I doubt it. Seems as if only bangers his size or movers of all sizes can beat Canelo. Tito is neither of those.

What? Winky stops Canelo!?!? With What? LoL. Winky doesn't have enough power to even worry Canelo. He isn't knocking out anything. 2nd of all, Canelo has never been knocked down. He has a very good chin and he is smarter than Tito. Tito is a puncher. He is coming forward all night and that would be his demise. Tito was drained against Wright but he still looked "too small" for Winky. Canelo would KO him like Hopkin's did. Keep in mind that Tito was one of my favorite but I am not stupid or a Fanboy. I face reality. All of you guys disrespecting Canelo will find out real soon when he fights GGG, what he is made of. Actually, if you haven't been living under a rock the past 3 years, you know what he is made off. And for the record, Canelo KO's Vargas well. Use your common sense.

Comment

Working...
        X