Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derrick Rose might be in serious trouble, or he could be dealing with a gold digger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats bull****

Comment

i call bull****

we all damn know that foo would have all kinds of injuries if he tried to rape someone

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i call bull****

we all damn know that foo would have all kinds of injuries if he tried to rape someone

Comment

He is going to do a Kobe and have an MVP year

https://youtu.be/1Szayrye3fc

Comment

gold digging trick.........trying to get a quick buck.

Comment

untrue

All these I got raped victim always wait years etc till it benefits them to come out and claim it.

Real reason most girls claim rape is they regret being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i call bull****

Saw something similar to this on ESPNs comments that had me dying earlier. He'd cramp up and blow out his knee again pulling out.

Lol jk He's my dude(KNOCK ON WOOD) Stay healthy my friend. This is the bulls year!

Comment

I don't think this it true, and I hope it isn't. But then again......way crazier things have been true with celebrities and athletes, so you never know. If it is true, I can't fathom why a professional athlete would feel the need to do this.

Comment

I am not saying he is guilty or not because we definitely don't have all the facts. But I do not understand why celebrities and professional athletes do this. They have tons of money and groupies. Getting women to submit to sex should be easy enough without all that crap.

Comment

why would he kneed to rape some bish??

Comment

Working...
                      X