Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner PPV gonna flop!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB will have to stack the card up big time. Mares vs Gonzalez, Thurman vs JSK and if Lara vs Trout isn't on the Khan vs Alexander bill, I'd throw that on the ppv too.

Comment

yea ill buy it,good fight..yall complain to damn much

Comment

I definitely don't see it doing monster numbers but it'll probably do okay.

I'd personally hold off a little while before putting Broner on PPV but I guess they think he's ready.

Comment

KO kings 3, just have to pay for it this time

Comment

Of the three ppv remaining this is the best card by far. I'm buying this one

Comment

150-300 is a success to me. I think it will hit that easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                As a Broner fan and Floyd fan, .

stopped here...dont care about your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Austere Austin View Post
                  I definitely don't see it doing monster numbers but it'll probably do okay.

I'd personally hold off a little while before putting Broner on PPV but I guess they think he's ready.
                  Budget busted cause they gave us 8 cards while HBO was laying around, it happens.

Comment

I will probably order it because I can afford it. Plus I want to see how Broner develops in his young career. These next few years are going to tell us if he is really serious about boxing. Plus I like to see things first hand. I don't want to read about the fight in threads like this without knowing what people are taking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BadStoppage View Post
                      Budget busted cause they gave us 8 cards while HBO was laying around, it happens.
                      Perhaps you should check HBO's fall lineup.

Comment

Working...
                      X