Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz_0912dd12.htm

You add the 35-40% Cotto would have goten and the number goes to 12-13 million dollars. With Cotto is not about the money dude has pride and is not like he needs it.

good for him. f@ck weight draining. plus since arum was involved there was probably a 2 or 3 fight deal contact to sign for the fight.

Comment

And the new Duck, duck goose World champion, Miguel Cotto!

Comment

Good for Miguel.

It's about time someone didn't allow themself to be bought off to give Pacquiao an advantage. I'm sure he would have fought for half that amount if Pac and Roach would have sacked up and offered to fight without a catchweight.

Comment

People forget that Cotto Promotions will be the head promoter of Cotto-Trout with the help of GBP. So that means Cotto will get money from the revenue also + what HBO will pay him (3 million I am guessing) so he is covered on the money side no matter who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            good for him. f@ck weight draining. plus since arum was involved there was probably a 2 or 3 fight deal contact to sign for the fight.
            This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Thanks Roach, thanks for sharing. This coming from the man that claimed team Pacman stopping Cotto at 150 is better than Floyd beating him at 154.

Comment

Good. This fight is pointless, we already know pac is the superior fighter.

Why the hell wont pac just rematch bradley and avenge his loss

Comment

If anyone here thinks theres a huge difference from Cotto weighing in at 150 or 154 you need to understand that with his body type he easily rehydrates right back to 154+! He has a full 24 hours and the 4lbs can be all fluids not fat (stored energy).
                  I'm glad he's not fighting Pacman and I wish he would walk away from boxing he's very close to being hurt again. If he could go to England and fight Khan at 150 that would be a good fight for him. He'd have a southpaws right side sticking out for his hook and a guy in front of him that doesn't punch hard.
                  Be a good bout for both boys! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    If anyone here thinks theres a huge difference from Cotto weighing in at 150 or 154 you need to understand that with his body type he easily rehydrates right back to 154+! He has a full 24 hours and the 4lbs can be all fluids not fat (stored energy).
                    I'm glad he's not fighting Pacman and I wish he would walk away from boxing he's very close to being hurt again. If he could go to England and fight Khan at 150 that would be a good fight for him. He'd have a southpaws right side sticking out for his hook and a guy in front of him that doesn't punch hard.
                    Be a good bout for both boys! Ray.
                    cotto should fight khan at 150?????????

Comment

Working...
                    X