No announcement yet.

Fighters you couldnt imagine being in a streetfight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsrstiff View Post
    oscar delahoya. Seems more likely to get someone else, or a lawyer, to fight his battles for him.
    loooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Floyd Patterson. Such a nice guy and so timid....
      Great call on Patterson, such a peaceful looking guy

Comment

Haha err cant say i have but i'll take ur word for it mate

VITALI i can see whipping some ass, really surprised he didnt go for Chisora...
        I would NEVER step to Vitali, because I'm pretty sure he'd squash me with just a mean look. I feel like you could prod Wlad a little bit and he'd take it, but I wouldn't take the risk with Big V.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          I would NEVER step to Vitali, because I'm pretty sure he'd squash me with just a mean look. I feel like you could prod Wlad a little bit and he'd take it, but I wouldn't take the risk with Big V.
          The Kilits seem like easy going guys, but you'd have to be nuts to take a run at either. First off, they're plain huge, which is already a tough obstacle. Secondly, they are very well trained. The average guy couldn't tackle either one if they tried, so all that would be left is to exchange punches- a horrible proposition.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            There is definitely something "Bond Villain" like about the big man...

Comment

I can't envision Jean Pascal getting into it outside the ring.

Guys who wear fuscia from shoes to boxing gloves in the ring....aren't going to risk tearing their street clothes.

Comment

I was just about to say good pick on Eubank when i remembered a story about him body slamming Naz or something at an airport.....Maybe im wrong its a little fuzzy...???

Obviously with such limited footage on the old school guys they are harder to pick but i just imagine Peerless Jim Driscoll being to classy for street scraping! Something seriously Regal about that man

lol what?

i cant see either klitschko fighting in the streets. maybe vitali in his youth
                cant picture marquez in a street fight either. could definitely see his brother in one, though.

martinez, (or campillo for that matter,)

for fighters from the past i cant possible imagine gene tunney in a dust up in the streets

or arguello
                or vernon forrest

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  lol what?

cant picture marquez in a street fight either. could definitely see his brother in one, though.

for fighters from the past i cant possible imagine gene tunney in a dust up in the streets

or arguello
                  or vernon forrest
                  Vernon went after the guy with his gun drawn who was stealing his car...sadly the thief also had a gun and shot him dead...so I'd have to disagree with you on this one. I wish he'd just let the guy go and call the insurance company who would have paid him for a new car and that would have been the end of the story...but Vernon had to much fight in him to just step back and let it go.

Comment

lol what?

or arguello
                    or vernon forrest
                    The Marquez bros grew up poor in Mexico. They got into their share of fights, believe me. I do agree that Rafa seems way more likely to throw down as of now.

Comment

lol what?

or arguello
                      or vernon forrest
                      Dont hold me to that its very vague but im sure something like that happened! Terry would know... Where has he been hiding these days anyway!?
                      I think both the Marquez brothers would be happy to engage in street warfare! So much fire there.... Plus they came up hard.

Vitali is pretty hot headed man, i think he'd throw down.

Forrest, jaded already said what i was gonna. But man i cant fault u on that Tunney call, great shout

Comment

Working...
                      X