• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i reach these kieeeeeeeeeeeds?

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
      you tried to warn them.
      Magic Jordan warned them first about a year ago....I didn't want to say something about it at that time. But yesterday I had to remind them again because it's blatantly obvious. Now BPP took notice of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
        I'll send you some more, even though you support Liverpool.
        It hasn't came up in my inbox that anybody sent me anything, but my money says otherwise

If that was you, thanks!

Comment

• I had no idea people wer exploiting it lol I don't care if they're reset, I have fcuk all anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            It hasn't came up in my inbox that anybody sent me anything, but my money says otherwise

If that was you, thanks!
            Tax evasion. :dj:

Comment

• can someone send me 400million or whatever takes me to a billion

Comment

• Just leave it be. People with low amounts of points aren't muffled in any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  The points are not useful for anything apart from buying very cheap profile gifts that are limited in quantity and doing e-bets. If you use them properly then you can have fun betting on the outcome of fights and other sports events. If you cheat to improve your points total... well what's the fun in that?

Resetting points would essentially punish people who never used this glitch.
                  I agree with Piggy.

Comment

• It was obvious that the pinoy alts would have won the vote .
                    I voted to reset points despite I became much richer than before lately and learned to use one of the game room's options.
                    The Karma should have been reset the moment they put a limitation on it .
                    It made it extremely unfair against new users (against everyone who joined after 2006) .
                    But of course the pinoys and their biches would win the vote for karma reset as well .
                    Even in a case of karma reset , older users should still have the +1 rep power for every completed year and maybe even the +1 for every 500 posts so they will still be in advantage but in a fair advantage . Not to mention that many of them will still have their loyal supporters who will green them .
                    I am not against the karma system I just say it should have been reset 5 years ago and better late than never.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
                      Blame the "pinoy crowd" They've always exploited the point system, since I've been here.

They exploited the arcade
                      They exploited the bank interest
                      And now they've done this.

They've ruined it for all the legit users and continue to get away with it. Clearly someone who joined in Dec 2010 would never be able to amount over 1 trillion points.
                      There are 4 of 5 posters who are cheating and I'm essentially a future victim of my hard earned points if the points will be reseted.

Comment

Working...
                      X