Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ridiculous nature of these stories makes you wonder if each consecutive accusation holds more truth than the last, or less.

Personally, it's too bad this didn't happen in England, because I would love a CCTV video of this incident. If Mayweather was truly just driving his car, and decided to veer off and follow this dude after spotting him going the other direction in an attempt to drive him off the road, Mayweather is clinically insane. He would not be mentally fit to walk the streets of America.

The reason I am always apprehensive of believing these stories is because I want to give the benefit of the doubt to humanity. Floyd knows what happened in 2008 with this dude at the ice skating rink. Floyd knows that Feds have been trying to pin the actual hit on him rather than the bodyguard that fired the shots. Floyd knows he has two assault accusations pending. All this and you're telling me the dude is running people off the road? If I was a judge, I'd order a psychological evaluation.

Comment

• **** that bytch ass ***** Quincey GTFOH with this BS you lucky he didn't run over you bytch if I saw somebody on the street who was throwing dirt on my name lying trying to get a brotha locked up its on when I see you The Body Guard should have murked your punk ass I wish Floyd got out of the car and Beat that ass like the thug you claim he is like Diddy said NOBYTCHASSNESS
      Last edited by MrClutch85; 11-24-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        The ridiculous nature of these stories makes you wonder if each consecutive accusation holds more truth than the last, or less.

Personally, it's too bad this didn't happen in England, because I would love a CCTV video of this incident. If Mayweather was truly just driving his car, and decided to veer off and follow this dude after spotting him going the other direction in an attempt to drive him off the road, Mayweather is clinically insane. He would not be mentally fit to walk the streets of America.

The reason I am always apprehensive of believing these stories is because I want to give the benefit of the doubt to humanity. Floyd knows what happened in 2008 with this dude at the ice skating rink. Floyd knows that Feds have been trying to pin the actual hit on him rather than the bodyguard that fired the shots. Floyd knows he has two assault accusations pending. All this and you're telling me the dude is running people off the road? If I was a judge, I'd order a psychological evaluation.
        I agree, don't worry about this nonsense. The Media hates Floyd to the point where they could careless if they hurt his reputation, they just want attention and what's an easier target than a vulnerable Floyd?

Comment

• lol at the thought of floyd being the victim in all of this!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            **** that bytch ass ***** Quincey GTFOH with this BS you lucky he didn't run over you bytch if I saw somebody on the street who was throwing dirt on my name lying trying to get a brotha locked up its on when I see you The Body Guard should have murked your punk ass I wish Floyd got out of the car and Beat that ass like the thug you claim he is like Diddy said NOBYTCHASSNESS
            lol

shut up you ***g0t teenager

Comment

• Goddamn Floyd! I was ripping you for playing with hand sanitizer like a child at Walgreens but goddamn, I rather he being doing that than this type of stuff.

Comment

• Poor guy. He's a victim of his own demise.He tried to play mid games with Manny but in the end Manny got into his head.He'll kill someone just to avoid the fight against Manny.That's what happen when bred by a family of criminals. (shaking my head)

Comment

• Michael Buffers words...

‎"That was the kind of performance that could make Floyd want to go to jail." - Michael Buffer on the Pacquiao vs Margarito fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    "Floyds a genius, everybody is always talking about him!"
                    "He's just doing all this to hype up the fight. Genius."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                      YOU ACTUALLY MISSED A LOT...
                      here is the actual list of his run-ins with the law.
                      •In 2002, he pleaded guilty to two charges of domestic violence and received a suspended six-month sentence. In exchange for the plea, a battery with a deadly weapon charge was dismissed.
                      •In 2003, he faced a felony domestic violence charge involving the mother of his children. A jury acquitted him after she recanted her allegations.
                      •In 2004, Mayweather was convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery after two women claimed he punched them outside a Las Vegas night club. A judge sentenced him to one year in jail but suspended the sentence. He was ordered to undergo counseling and either pay a $1,000 fine or serve 100 hours of community service.
                      •Aug. 23, 2009, Quencey Williams told authorities Mayweather threatened his life at the Crystal Palace Skating Center on Boulder Highway, north of Flamingo Road. Around 10 p.m. that day, Harris, a Mayweather bodyguard, shot at a BMW containing Williams and another man, Damein Bland, as the vehicle was leaving the skating rink. The car was hit six times.
                      •In September 2010, after beating his babies’ mama, he was charged for grand larceny, one misdemeanor domestic battery, three harassment charges, two felony coercion charges and one felony robbery charge.
                      •November 15, 2010, Mayweather was accused of misdemeanor battery by a security guard at the Southern Highlands development. He was accused of poking the security guard several times in the face over a parking citation.
                      •November 22, 2010, Mayweather was accused of assault with a deadly weapon for trying to force another vehicle off the road. The driver of the said vehicle is Quencey Williams, the same person who got the ire of Mayweather in Crystal Palace Skating rink.

opps, I missed the IRS issue.

You also missed his Bentley getting repoed...and the various lawsuits against him for not paying his bills, like his "promotional company" being evicted for not paying rent.

Comment

Working...
                      X