Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G-Dog thinkin of buyin Beats by Dre headphones...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    Anyone got advice on the solo headphones? Price where Im from is 219.99. Im gonna get these ones cuz they look hot as hell and every celeb and their pet farrit have one.

I want to get these studio ones too but they cost $349.99, thats a lil too high for G-Dog

buy them g-***** and then let some yute rob you

wanker

Comment

Anyone got advice on the solo headphones? Price where Im from is 219.99. Im gonna get these ones cuz they look hot as hell and every celeb and their pet farrit have one.

I want to get these studio ones too but they cost $349.99, thats a lil too high for G-Dog

These headphones are big sellers, but only due to being over-hyped. The build quality is poor (cheap plastic which can easily snap, earpads eventually fall off, etc). The sound quality is okay. Monster is a company that sells average products with a pretty heavy price tag. For the money, BETTER is available elsewhere. Trust me!

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
        These headphones are big sellers, but only due to being over-hyped. The build quality is poor (cheap plastic which can easily snap, earpads eventually fall off, etc). The sound quality is okay. Monster is a company that sells average products with a pretty heavy price tag. For the money, BETTER is available elsewhere. Trust me!
        I've heard nothin bad about the dre phones, just the price ppl complainin about...

Ill think of it this way, I could waste 200 bucks on alcohol and weed but then remember G Dog doesnt do that **** so G Dog pretty much gets the headphones for FREE

Comment

No one says anythin when I say I dont waste it on alcohol lol Its expendable money...Others will spend it on gettin high while Ill use my money for things I love and that is music

Comment

G Dog you should go to the store and test headphones for yourself. Dont spend 200$ on something you havent even tested

Comment

No one says anythin when I say I dont waste it on alcohol lol Its expendable money...Others will spend it on gettin high while Ill use my money for things I love and that is music
              your'e not spending it on music. your'e spending it on something frivolous. you can get headphones of the same quality for way less than that.

but its your money, so whatever makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
                there are thousands of people dying everyday because of poverty and there's you spending a ridiculous amount of money on a pair of headphones that probably cost no more than that a pack of chewing gum to be made.

makes me feel sick
                so just becuz there are thousands of ppl dying everyday becuz of poverty means i cant enjoy life? Man im doing my life the best with what i got. And if someone wants to buy some 200 dollar head phones it aint none of your business son. I donate to charity when im working. Salvation Army ect so you cant say NOTHING SON!

Plus you complain about poverty but DO YOU DONATE? I seriously....SERIOUSLY doubt it

Comment

so just becuz there are thousands of ppl dying everyday becuz of poverty means i cant enjoy life? Man im doing my life the best with what i got. And if someone wants to buy some 200 dollar head phones it aint none of your business son. I donate to charity when im working. Salvation Army ect so you cant say NOTHING SON!

Plus you complain about poverty but DO YOU DONATE? I seriously....SERIOUSLY doubt it
                  i donate when i can but working in a garden centre isnt exactly a well paying job

Comment

I wanna use em when I train, gotta have good tunes when trainin

Comment

Look into Sennheiser headphones if your gonna spend that much. They may not be as sexy or trendy as the dre's but i bet you that they will sound a lot better. They have a line that extends from 20 through 1400 for their top of the line headphones.

Comment

Working...
                      X