Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most difficult games you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hardest games I've played are from way back in the day.

Donkey Kong
    Pac Man
    Ghouls and Ghost
    Super Ghouls and Ghost
    Q-Bert

Theres way too many to list, but games these days are generally easier, although I had a hell of a time beatin viewtiful joe on the gamecube.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      chessmaster......unreal tournament 3 in inhuman or whatever the **** the last difficulty level is called......mother****ers kill you in less than 6 seconds....
      Yeah, that was the one. That was horrible, I got some way in then gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by chimeara27 View Post
        devil may cry.
        DMC is easy. It's unlimited ammo

Really easy and fun game.

Comment

Rayman 1 was pretty hard and Mario Galaxy getting all 120 stars with Mario and Luigi

Comment

LOL@ Quite a few of you guys saying DMC is easy.

Maybe it's just me, guys.

I'm going to have to give those games another whirl one final time and really give it my best ; I'll report back whenever I have the time to do so.

But I think it's going to end the same way it always does for me on DMC ; That goddamn tarantula just kicking the **** out of me until I drop dead like a total prick.

Comment

Anyone else find that all the games now are becoming real easy?

Not only single player, but multiplayer too.

Gone have the days when you required some sort of skill to be the best on a game or to complete it. Now all the games are made to be easy, so that more people buy them.

The best game on Xbox 360 at the moment in terms of skill is Shadowrun. But hardly anyone plays it because it's not easy. There are still a dedicated group that play it, but most are playing Call of Duty or Halo.

Modern Warfare 2 is going to be another easy game. Both on single player and multi-player.

**** like juggernaut and martyrdom ruined CoD4.

Comment

I think the main thing is the save game/continues. Nowadays everytime you walk into a room it's a checkpoint, and you have infinite lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I think the main thing is the save game/continues. Nowadays everytime you walk into a room it's a checkpoint, and you have infinite lives.
                  Quoted for truth.

Too many save points, too many checkpoints, too much ammo, too many lazy gamers.

A friend of mine is all of the above.

Dude keeps his laptop running on the couch right next to him whenever he's playing anything.

Always pulled up on a Gamefaqs walkthrough for whatever he's playing a tthe moment so that he never "gets stuck".

God forbid you actually try to figure something out on your own, 'ya know?

Ontop of that, he skims the entire walkthrough before he even starts playing ; so he knows all the puzzle solutions if there are any, and he knows what kinds of bosses he'll be facing before he even sees them.

I find that **** ridiculous.

It seems to me like you're defeating the entire point.

Comment

No game is difficult for me when i play the computer, only humans give some hard time like in rome total i can't win over prince of macedon that guy is good so damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleontas View Post
                      No game is difficult for me when i play the computer, only humans give some hard time like in rome total i can't win over prince of macedon that guy is good so damn good.
                      Is the game any good?

Like AoE?

Comment

Working...
                      X