Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Past or Present do you think there has been a fighter who has never been knocked down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ike Ibeabuchi

Jim Jeffries after retiring unbeaten before fighting Johnson many years later.

For some reason Foreman never went down in his second career.

Mitch "blood" Green

Comment

I can't imagine somebody chopping down Valuev so probably him

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        Good call.. Can't ever remember him ever going down..
        Although I never rated him, I don't believe Sven Otkke was ever knocked down either..
        I think there may be 1or2 other Germans to.. What about Henry Maske & Axel Schultz?

Also Toney & Hopkins?
        Bernard Hopkins was knocked down twice against Segundo Mercado in their first fight which was held in Ecuador in 94.

James Toney was knocked down by Reggie Johnson in the 2rd round whilst defending his IBF Middlweight Title in 91.

Comment

David Tua - unless you count that time Hasim Rahman clocked him after the round was over. (Corner claims it was a slip)

Comment

Originally posted by Knighte View Post
            David Tua - unless you count that time Hasim Rahman clocked him after the round was over. (Corner claims it was a slip)
            David Tua has been knocked out in his Amature days in the 1991 Wolrd Championships against Cuban Legend Felix Savon.

David Izon has also dropped Tua with a body shot in the Amature's.

Comment

Not sure but i dont think Jake LaMotta ever went down in his pro career.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKing View Post
                Not sure but i dont think Jake LaMotta ever went down in his pro career.
                Lamotta was knocked down by Danny Nardico in 1952. It was a right hand that Nardico decked Lamotta with, Lamotta's corner pulled him out in the 7th round. Do this was Lamotta well past his best, and in his prime Lamotta's chin was grantin.

Here a picture of Lamotta Knocked down.
                Last edited by Southpaw16BF; 04-19-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

how about paul williams?

Comment

Chuvalo only comes to mind.

Comment

Tyson Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X