Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool will win EPL and forgive Yank Owners if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool will win EPL and forgive Yank Owners if...

They please just sign Villa or Silva! If Rafa gets the attacking firepower he needs instead of settling for second best in Keane and Pennant or Bentley then we will defo win the league and finally come goo. Our spine is world class and I really do think we are only ****e in the wide areas. Pennant and Finnan, WTF??!! One is washed up and the other was never any good. We have been using forwards instead who are really not there for playing in wide areas. Even Babel, is more or less a wing forward. If the fat yanks get Silva, then we will be OK. If I was Rafa I would **** off Barry and put all the eggs into one basket and just go for Silva. It woul dbe a huge gamble though. Some added firepower will not go a miss either and I think we need Villa too, because he scores as well as provides. Either of these will get us off the hook. Rafa is the best manager in the world and would win everything if he could get the players he wants. Discuss.

YNWA.

Rafalution forever!

p.s. History will prove Torres as the best of his generation!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
      They please just sign Villa or Silva! If Rafa gets the attacking firepower he needs instead of settling for second best in Keane and Pennant or Bentley then we will defo win the league and finally come goo. Our spine is world class and I really do think we are only ****e in the wide areas. Pennant and Finnan, WTF??!! One is washed up and the other was never any good. We have been using forwards instead who are really not there for playing in wide areas. Even Babel, is more or less a wing forward. If the fat yanks get Silva, then we will be OK. If I was Rafa I would **** off Barry and put all the eggs into one basket and just go for Silva. It woul dbe a huge gamble though. Some added firepower will not go a miss either and I think we need Villa too, because he scores as well as provides. Either of these will get us off the hook. Rafa is the best manager in the world and would win everything if he could get the players he wants. Discuss.

YNWA.

Rafalution forever!
      You might have typed the only thing I'll ever agree with.

Your boy torres is lame, moreso Gerrard, Babel, and Kuyt.

Love that team.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lol.

Fernando Torres is the best football player in the World.

My ****ing ball sack. Steven Gerrard>Fernando Torres times some number. Just ****ing make one up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Robbie Keane would be an absolutely excellent signing for Liverpool, he's a very underrated player and would be an ideal foil for Torres.

I'm a Blackburn fan and I can tell you that on his day, Bentley can really play. Whether he could make the permanent step up in quality required in the top 4 remains to be seen. If he could he'd be another excellent signing for Liverpool, adding that bit of vision to your midfield that can sometimes be lacking.

Comment

Yeah if Liverpool had a striking MF option like Sully Muntari, they'd rape.

I mean Gerrard is the king, but a second like that.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

LOL
              Muntari?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

Another attacking midfielder could also destabilize the team unless Gerrard is moved wide again.

I disagree with the threadstarter regarding Keane. He'll be a perfect fit, and has an all around game to compliment his finishing ability.

An upgrade on the wings is needed.

But the biggest problem last year was only early season home draws. That's a hard thing to change just by adding players.

Comment

Originally posted by SEASICK View Post
                  LOL
                  Muntari?
                  Yeah he's a badass soccer player. Ever heard of him?

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    Another attacking midfielder could also destabilize the team unless Gerrard is moved wide again.
                    Point taken that would be a rival for shot opportunities etc.

And I was just pointing out because Muntari like Gerrard both have ****ing total cannons as legs. It just sounds dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                    X